navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » 2 girls, 1 guy and a broken heart
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic 2 girls, 1 guy and a broken heart Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
gorJess
since 2003-03-24
Posts 15
new zealand

0 posted 2003-06-17 04:52 AM

make up ur mind, im not gonna b the 3rd wheel, ova the past 3 months my hearts tried 2 heal
i received 1 fone call with u rubbing it in my face "shes moving 4 hours away" i dont wanna hear the case
u asked me weither u shod follow, r u blind or is ur head hollow
ive liked u 4 these 7 months but im neva pickt 1st, i only get a little taste then im left with the worst
u knock on my window l8 1 nite, my reactions 2 hug u, everything feels rite
we kisst until morning, i cod hardly refuse, altho u were cheating it was ur decision 2 choose
if she wasnt leaving wod u still want me? i dont no wot 2 beleive, is this ment 2 b?
or am i being played 4 a fool, just a conveniance being used like a tool?
ur not like tht, u sed u loved me 2 bits, tht im lovely and beautiful, so our puzzle fits...
how more stupid cod i possibly be, it wod all crash down yet i was blind 2 c
2 months hav past and i return 2 write, u left with her 4eva outta my site
u ignore me with every chance u get, 4 now we dont talk, and u hide our secret... i bet
ive neva been so used, i wish we neva met, i feel sorry 4 ur gf, ur stupid little pet
ive learnt my lesson, and improved my site, i now c guys n black and white
i no wot i want, i dont waste time, ill have my fun, and meet the 1 thts only mine
i pray 2 god i neva c u again, u werent worth the fuss or the pain
wot goes around comes around and soon u will pay, the player will get played, cant wait 4 tht day

© Copyright 2003 jessica - All Rights Reserved
tonia
since 2003-06-13
Posts 41
taiwan
1 posted 2003-06-17 05:16 AM

hey,
your writing is really unique! you've done a great job, keep writing. i actually had a pretty much same experience...so your poem reflected what i wanted to say to that guy, except he never admitted he liked me, but he tricked me so many times...
tonia

Manth88
since 2003-06-15
Posts 45
IL, USA
2 posted 2003-06-18 01:57 AM

I am thinking that in yur poem u r saying that you feel llke you are getting used. Well you are not the only one, but I have never put it in a poem. I think u do an awesome job of writing poems. Don't Stop!!!!!!

!^*Manth88*^!

snoduck
since 2002-11-15
Posts 99
Selah, WA
3 posted 2003-06-18 03:00 PM

very interesting style. The way you misspelled words kinda threw me off at first, but i read, and reread it and now I understand.  I honestly think we've all been in a similar situation.  And boys don't come in color, as you said, you only see them in black and white. I don't know the full extent of what happened, but the only way you can find someone just for you, is to give them a chance. Only seeing "black and white" greatly limits your possiblities. Love only comes around when you least expect it. Enjoy yourself, you're 16 (as am I) but you still have to know the limits to your hurt. A broken heart can mend, just be more careful next time. don't completely lose sight of what you're looking for in someone.  Best of wishes to you in the future. Great write!!!!

-Erica-

xEmperorEmber
since 2000-03-28
Posts 136
tx
4 posted 2003-06-20 10:35 PM

unce tice three times a maidy
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » 2 girls, 1 guy and a broken heart

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary