navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Untitled
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Untitled Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
*Dark Princess*
since 2003-04-13
Posts 22
lost in the shadows

0 posted 2003-05-26 11:55 PM

My last ex broke up with me and wouldnt tell me waht was wrong so I felt so useless.  I wanted to try to make it work, but I didnt know how because he wouldn't tell me anything...I'm kinda new at this...

Sitting here in confusion,
So deep.
So dark.
Not knowing...

Why now?
What went wrong?
What can I do?
Not knowing...

I want to run away,
I want to yell and scream,
I really need to cry.
Not knowing...

Why did you do this?
We couldve talked about it,
We couldve worked things out.
Not knowing...

© Copyright 2003 Jessica Claire Spear - All Rights Reserved
skyshine
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2002-02-07
Posts 3058
Beneath the northern stars
1 posted 2003-05-27 12:01 PM

Welcome to Passions! If your ex didn't appreciate what he had with you and wasn't even willing to talk, then you really do deserve someone better, or at least more mature. Your poem was nicely expressed. Please check your email for a special message!

~Elizabeth

Dreams last for so long, even after you're gone...
~Jewel

*Belabebeautiful*
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-03
Posts 696
washington, USA
2 posted 2003-05-27 12:03 PM

sigh..don't I know this feeling! My last guy did the same thing and I'm still healing from it. The poem itself was an excellent first post and may I be the first to welcome you to passions! You've expressed your emotions very well throughout the piece and the hurt and confusion stand out clear.
~Live and Laugh~

Always strive for excellence never perfection.
~Bella~

BrokenDreams
since 2003-02-09
Posts 425
In The Clouds
3 posted 2003-05-27 12:20 PM

Welcome to Passions!!

I'm sorry about your situation. I've been there before and I know how much it hurts. The poem was pretty good, I felt the emotion though out the whole thing. I look forword to reading more from you.
Jen

Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their
ground. --Anonymous

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
4 posted 2003-05-27 12:28 PM

Welcome to PIPtalk! It's great to have you here, new to poetry or not.

This was a well-written poem. The subject content is complicated, I know, but hang in there, and things'll get better. Just a thought - how about for a title "Not Knowing". The repitition works for a wonderful title and something to go by in writing the poem.

Wonderful work. I can't wait to read more.

--Marie

"You can be idealistic for all of ten seconds before you die." (Imitation of Life)

blueyedlioness
since 2003-04-24
Posts 289
USA
5 posted 2003-05-27 08:59 PM

Welcome to Passions! I'm so sorry you're going through that... my last two boyfriends did nearly the same thing to me. It's amazing how much it hurts. I was actually engaged to be engaged to the last guy... and he just... decided I wasn't good enough.

I like your poem... great first post.

Hope things start goin' better for you soon... and if you need to vent or whine or just talk, this is an awesome place to do it. There are so many caring people here.

-Lioness

ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
6 posted 2003-05-27 09:04 PM

Welcome to Passions!
This is a great start for you, I think! I think we all think!! You have launched yourself into our world of poetry in a way of which you should be proud Keep em coming...and welcome to our happy haven!
Luv, Liz xxx

"Gorge the honey from life, and live through the stomach aches knowing they will pass..." ~Liz Pinard 2003~

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
7 posted 2003-05-28 01:31 AM

Welcome to Passions!!

I look forward to reading more of your poetry, and I hope that things work out for you *hugs* if you ever need a listening ear... er... eye... (it's all good) feel free to email me

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Untitled

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary