navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Heartache
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Heartache Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SixtiesChick03
since 2003-03-27
Posts 49
NV

0 posted 2003-05-15 09:06 PM

Why do you like seeing
my heart continously breaking?
How can you live with yourself
knowing you caused great pain
to the one person that loved you so.
I know you can see this pain
all you have to do is look in my eyes.
How could you be so cold;
if i knew you could be that way
i wouldnt know this heartache
that can will never go away.
All i want is for this pain to end,
to never feel this way agian.
But as for now,
I know that we can never be again.

© Copyright 2003 Sharlene - All Rights Reserved
snoduck
since 2002-11-15
Posts 99
Selah, WA
1 posted 2003-05-16 07:20 PM

WOW, you don't even know how much I know how bad you feel. My ex called me drunk to tell me he loved me at 1 in the morning. and I haven't talked to him since then. That was 6 months ago. Hun, I hope things get better for you...

-Erica-

lilibeelee
since 2001-07-12
Posts 143

2 posted 2003-05-20 08:33 PM

I think that this is very well written good job.
xxshadowxx
since 2003-05-17
Posts 43
Texas
3 posted 2003-05-20 08:54 PM

Beautiful.. i love it
          ~*Carrie*~

"Hard days made me, hard nights shaped me"

blueyedlioness
since 2003-04-24
Posts 289
USA
4 posted 2003-05-25 08:46 PM

Can't guys be just awful sometimes? I've so had the whole drunk, high, hungover, getting arrested, phone calls at non-existent hours of the morning thing too many times... and I know guys, you're not all like that. But sometimes it seems like it.

Girl, I am so sorry you're going through that. I know how bad it hurts. Awesome job on the poem... keep writing... it always helps just to get your feelings into something manageable. Hope things get better for you.

-Lioness

BrokenDreams
since 2003-02-09
Posts 425
In The Clouds
5 posted 2003-05-25 09:38 PM

MEN. Can't live with em, can't live without em. I know they're not all scum sucking weasels, but some of us always seem to find the ones that are. But anyway, enough of my ranting. Good poem.
Jen

Every oak tree started out as a couple of nuts who stood their
ground. --Anonymous

SilentTears
since 2003-02-15
Posts 371
Lost and Broken
6 posted 2003-05-26 12:23 PM

I totally agree with BrokenDreams. Men can be so ignorant. I'm actually having problems with my boyfriend right now...so I can really relate to this. Thanks for the read!

As I smile at everyone else, I'm dying inside... ~Me

kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
7 posted 2004-01-20 10:19 PM

Guys can be soo... completely awful! My ex, used to be like that, well, he probably still is! I havent talked to him in, i dont know how long. Since i moved i guess. We went out three times, and each time he broke my heart, then wanted me back. Finally i saw that he was never going to change, an told him to.. well, i cant say, but you get the idea! ~lol~ It took a long time to get over him, because i truly loved him, and thats why i gave him so many chances, in hopes hed change. Well enough about that! I really loved your poem, it was beautifully written, and i loved it, like i love many of your other poems!
~kissa~

**~kissa~**
*I wanna be a little more like me, and a little less like YOU!*~ Linkin Park

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Heartache

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary