navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Listen...
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic Listen... Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
~*BayBee*~
since 2003-04-09
Posts 65
In The Clouds...

0 posted 2003-04-09 10:47 PM

I thought you really loved me, you said the feelings were true. Why did you juss say "I am through with you"? I guess it was all a lie, all the shame that i went through. Everynight i would ask myself, "what did i just do"? Everytime i hear your voice i just want to die. All the pain and suffering i went through, just for all these lies. I guess your through with me, you dont want me back. I just with i was dead now, then maybe i wouldnt hurt so bad. Im sorry about everything that i did. You might not want to hear this, you might not care, but baby i will love you forever and the feelings will always be there!

© Copyright 2003 *Holly* - All Rights Reserved
Darkness
since 2002-10-17
Posts 202
The place just beyond my eyes, where my spirit flies.
1 posted 2003-04-10 10:11 AM

That sucks! Not your poem but the situation it describes. Loving someone that you can't have is one of the worst things in the whole wide world. And you relayed how bad it is very well in this.

Keep it up,
Darkness

Fariegirl
since 2003-02-05
Posts 147

2 posted 2003-05-03 04:09 PM

Cool
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » Listen...

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary