navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » contrast
Teen Poetry #6
Post A Reply Post New Topic contrast Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)

0 posted 2003-02-23 03:25 AM

You’re not here,
And I’m pissed off!
Sick of you,
Yet I doubt I can live without you,
I wish you knew,
Just how much you mess with my mind.
You’re so scared of your emotions,
But I’m to afraid to tell you mine.

I guess I am the weak one afterall

You talk in cliches,
about love and happiness
And it secretly annoys the hell out of me!
I can never tell you,
Because it makes me feel mean.
well darling...
roses may be red,
but violets make me gag.
Blah blah
blah blah blah!
well I’m not leistering!  (listening)

explaination-the first poem is of a guy i have liked for about four years, but who doesn't like me. the second is of a guy who has known me for about a week and already professed his undying love. kind of childish/overly dramatic.  meh, i tried to un-muddle my thoughts as best as possible, but it just feels better to write/post it, ya know? thanks lots for reading.  oh! and leistering is cause i was typing this in microsoft word and i typed 'listening' wrong so it changed it to 'leistering' which means to spear fish. it made me laugh, which is all that counts ;-)

-bergundy-

"crack my head open, on your kitchen floor. to prove to you, that i have brains." -Alkaline Trio

[This message has been edited by fearing-laughter (02-23-2003 03:35 AM).]

© Copyright 2003 bergundy - All Rights Reserved
frolicking dolphin
since 2003-02-23
Posts 268
my own special world
1 posted 2003-02-23 04:30 PM

I know exactly how you feel with the first one, and sort of how you feel with the second on (the difference being I've known the person since second grade)  I enjoyed reading these two poems
fearing-laughter
since 2001-04-24
Posts 605
land of cheese (Wisconsin)
2 posted 2003-02-24 01:31 AM

whoa that is crazy cool that someone identifies with one. to be honest, i was a little embarrassed to post these because i wrote them last night when i was really irritated about the situation, but someone actually relates/likes it besides me, cool! Lol. thanks for replying again =) even if you are the only person to reply, it still makes me happy.

-bergundy-

"crack my head open, on your kitchen floor. to prove to you, that i have brains." -Alkaline Trio

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #6 » contrast

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary