navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Shame
Open Poetry #21
Post A Reply Post New Topic Shame Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lita
since 2002-07-28
Posts 4

0 posted 2002-07-28 01:21 PM

a careless act with cruel intent so see if this lady would change her fate not just her fate, her feelings and morals..

then the evil of money and the lack of it made judgement and shame disvolve to promote a new light, a fake light that seems to glisten with gold..

brought into the light of day new reality appears, those things which seem wonderful are now tainted with doubt...

just a few minuites of carelessness can cause a lifetime of regret and pain throught the years as u never ever can forget..

now the damage is done and nothing can be done to bring back the fair lady with morals of stone, just tears of sadness of what could of been...

my fate was to lead me down this path, maybe to see the real world and its coruptness and hate, for this little princess all this had never b4 witnessed..

and now that i have, and i have seen the rewards, they are too much to turn back and struggle again, so carry on in the darkness and shame.

© Copyright 2002 Lita - All Rights Reserved
ctowen
Member Elite
since 2001-10-18
Posts 2286
Green Mountains of VT
1 posted 2002-07-28 03:44 PM

May I be one of the first to welcome you to PASSIONS.
Your work has a taste of life, flavored with a touch of hard-living ... something I hunger for.
Look forward to more.  

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
2 posted 2002-07-28 06:07 PM

(BIG HUGGGSSSSSS) Oh Lita, you have come to the right place, sweet friend, we all understand your sorrows and thoughts here but you are not alone and here we will all reach out to you with compassion! This is a wonderful debut, sweet friend, I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to Passions, sweet Lita, may you be inspired by all of us here as we will all be inspired by your lovely words! I can't wait to read more of your lovely words, sweet friend, we all love you so much, ooohhhhhh...and please check your E-mail for a special greeting from all of us here at Passions just for you! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Lita, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

"Underneath your clothes there's an endless story..."

Shakira

ThisDiamond
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-02-22
Posts 9353
Michigan, USA
3 posted 2002-07-28 09:19 PM

Welcome new friend.
Read you several times. There is a big gap between Sunday school and life...in my experiences...there is no shame in humanity, only a shame to never learn from what we consider our mistakes. Hope to see more from you soon. ThisDiamond

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
4 posted 2002-07-29 08:42 AM

Welcome to Passions!  I think you're going to like it around here!

Karilea
If I whisper, will you listen?...
I would rather be silent and write, than speak loudly and be bound.

wranx
Member Elite
since 2002-06-07
Posts 3689
Moved from a shack to a barn
5 posted 2002-07-29 12:52 PM

Lita, almost sounds like you are (were) heavily vested in the stock market.
*laughing*

~wranx

The shortest distance between two points...
is sometimes, intolerable.      

Bukowski

Lita
since 2002-07-28
Posts 4

6 posted 2002-07-29 02:53 PM

Hi thanks for your comments... unfortunately its not the stock markets i am refering to, strange how everyone sees different in these words..

Lita x

paladin
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-08-05
Posts 930
Pensacola,Fl.
7 posted 2002-07-29 04:52 PM

Welcome to passions.Have you concidered dropping the use of "U" and "B4".IMHO it detracts from your poetry.

paladin

Enchantress
Member Empyrean
since 2001-08-14
Posts 35113
Canada eh.
8 posted 2002-07-29 04:58 PM

WELCOME TO PASSIONS!
Enjoyed your impressive first post!
I look forward so seeing more of your work.
~Hugs, Nancy~

~Somewhere in my heart I'm always
dancing with you in the summer rain~

Lita
since 2002-07-28
Posts 4

9 posted 2002-07-29 05:18 PM

ok ok sorry my English is so terrible In my post but I literally wrote the thing just minutes before posing it, I had to just post it before checking it then I wouldn't change my mind and chicken out, sorry (
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Shame

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary