navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Dreams and love, CANT YOU SEE
Open Poetry #21
Post A Reply Post New Topic Dreams and love, CANT YOU SEE Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
akira
since 2002-07-13
Posts 79
Idaho

0 posted 2002-07-23 01:29 AM

Dreams and Love cant you see?

Your more to me than anyone can see.You're the lignt in my life and the angel from my dreams.If you could only see what you've come to mean to me, then maybe you wouldn't be so eager to leave me.You dont seemto know that I love you so, youre the closest thing to heaven I've ever known.I've fallen for you but how do I tell you that I love you, its not a dream to me.Why cant I make you see that perhpas youre the only angel for me. Dreams and love make up our world, we need to know that its ok.I love you and i know you love me. so why cant I make you see that your the only one who will ever be the one for me...
I have longed for your love, for the peace I feel when I am with you, for the love that you give, I long for you to see what you are my life my everything...How do I make you see that you have come to mean so much to me, you're the one I love, the one in my dreams.
The angel who taught me to believe in things I never thought I'd see.
You showed me the love I never knew, and you turned my fears into something more real a love for you I never thought I'd feel.I never thought we'd last we come from different pasts. yet we have so much to share, perhaps you care, you've taught me the meaning of being in love... I never knew how much I cared, until I learned that I was falling in love with you...

Akira
www.poetrypoems.com/akira
Aol/Aim name: mjhawaii50
Yahoo Messenger name: Akiras_Fire
Email: Akiras_Fire@yahoo.com

© Copyright 2002 Felicity Kino - All Rights Reserved
Muys
since 2002-04-06
Posts 389
The Netherlands
1 posted 2002-07-23 06:39 AM

Dear "I can feel all your dreams and love
Love Muys

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #21 » Dreams and love, CANT YOU SEE

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary