navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Write it if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Poetry Challenge!
Post A Reply Post New Topic Write it if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Justbleu
Member Elite
since 1999-08-31
Posts 3329
Oregon, Originally From Alaska :)

0 posted 2002-01-26 03:20 AM

I feel sooo out of it....emotionally...will talk more about that in another forum.I have this crazy idea.

This is a challenge...one that just crossed my mind.Anybody out there willing to read my poetry....and see if they can write a poem of something of who I am.Or of what I feel.Basically an interpretation of my poetry as a whole or even as a part.

Anybody up to this crazy challenge???

Bridgette

© Copyright 2002 Bridgette C. Morgan Schroeder - All Rights Reserved
Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
1 posted 2002-02-05 02:17 AM

Bridgette...Surprise,
It is your misfortune to have been selected by me as the one whom shall respond to your most interesting challenge. After much research and inquiry I have taken it upon myself to write a poem on your behalf. Being the victim of this project....please feel free to assess the effort with full candor. A report will not be spurned. But neither will gentleness! If it helps this was done by one Oregonian for another. Rest in the chance that there is hope. LOL
/pip/Forum53/HTML/002631.html

[This message has been edited by Larry C (02-05-2002 09:49 PM).]

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » Write it if you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary