navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » My Challenge Follow Up (that was unsuccessful)
Poetry Challenge!
Post A Reply Post New Topic My Challenge Follow Up (that was unsuccessful) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland

0 posted 2000-09-24 03:51 AM

Two souls,
One thought,
Two hearts,
One pulse.

Marriage is a duet,
One sings, the other claps,
Together united,
They face life's mishaps.

Louis & Clevey,
Together you shall face each new day,
Growing together in love, mind and spirit,
Because of the vows you've taken here today.

*Friendship is a horizon - which expands whenever we approach it...*
~Isis~Goddess~~Sovereign of the Spirit~

© Copyright 2000 Isis - All Rights Reserved
Cerenity
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 2637
Escondido-California
1 posted 2000-09-24 10:41 AM

Hi Iris,

This was not a failure at all it was the ones you wrote it for that are missing the meaning, I personally think it was perfect, maybe because they are getting married AGAIN they feel it all has to be perfect so this time it will work. I mean no bad thoughts towards them I just spent 16 yrs,  married to someone and started over and thought some what along these lines but it has nothing to do with how it all turns out. There is nothing you could posibly convey to the other to make this work it takes two, this I can vouch for because I now stand alone in what I thought was going to be it. I wish them the very best, and I admire your work you have much wisdom.

Love, Cerenity

"God doesn't have to be reminded that we exist.
We have to be reminded that He exist!"

(Writer Unknown)

Isis
Member Ascendant
since 1999-09-06
Posts 6296
Sunny Queensland
2 posted 2000-09-24 07:08 PM

Thanks Cerenity, let's just say they are soooooooo very choosy.     Like you I know the importance of souls touching and all that, believe me!!    Glad you enjoyed it  

*Friendship is a horizon - which expands whenever we approach it...*
~Isis~Goddess~~Sovereign of the Spirit~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » Poetry Challenge! » My Challenge Follow Up (that was unsuccessful)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary