navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » Losing Important Pieces
Open Poetry #20
Post A Reply Post New Topic Losing Important Pieces Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Tanzanite
since 2002-05-30
Posts 11

0 posted 2002-06-05 03:17 PM

Pain you've been a friend of mine for all my life. I remember at times in my brain when tempers would flair  in pairs with pumpin adrenaline ragin in the air. Throwing tantrums caused by this world in despair. You would sit there salivating over the next opportunity to pull me underneath the waters currents. But as I was under, paranoia kicked in fillin the water as the air that I breathed in. I began traveling through my faded past while preparing for an impact where my sanity and insanity could make contact. With nothin less than a stomach full of fluid, I found thoughts, drowning deep within the oceans currents. Through all that, I've come to realize that without u drowning me, I wouldnt of have come to this realization. Because deep within the oceans currents I found a glimpse of the past. I found tears of pain cried, I found sadness, hurt gloom and madness suffocationg my well being as I struggled to stay beneath the surface, realising small pieces of my mind trying to put myself together...but losing all the important pieces along the way....

By Tanzanite Samson

© Copyright 2002 Tanzanite - All Rights Reserved
angelswing
since 2000-02-10
Posts 705
United Kingdom
1 posted 2002-06-05 08:15 PM

Amazingly deep my friend; there is so much emotion in this poem ... I know how you feel - I was at college a year or 2 ago and I had a similar thing with like some of my friends - Realisation is a wonderful thing . Nice poem, the amount of feeling you crammed in is brilliant; I enjoyed it .
L.of.L. Tom .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

'There is only a very thin line between genius and insanity, this is measured only on sucess; I am proud to be considered an under-achieving genius'.

Tanzanite
since 2002-05-30
Posts 11

2 posted 2002-06-06 01:48 PM

i wanted to continue adding on to it but suddenly i jus felt like i had said everything i had felt about that certain subject. it was like somebody jus turned off the lights in a room and everything was black. so i stopped.

Tiersdin
Member Elite
since 2000-11-17
Posts 2364
east coast
3 posted 2002-06-06 02:30 PM

I can relate to this.

well done.

~R.T.

"I shall never bond again, as I have bonded with you..."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #20 » Losing Important Pieces

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary