navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams

0 posted 2004-05-24 06:06 PM

I'm so confused its the most incredibly irratating thing imaginable!
Why is it when two poeple like each other instead of saying oh, go out with me they tare at each other and then play some sick game of tug and war.
I will tell you now if your out there if you like me just say it and get it over with. Your such a drama king. (None of you... just ranting)
Every time I want to talk to you you run off with your tale between your legs. So fine I look for other guys, because I want a boyfriend. I find one guy that was interested and what all of a sudden you scare him off! So now I am all alone Because I got black listed. Because I am not dating material, marraihge material. Yah well you knpow what I wont marry a man-o#0&8. Thats right. You think I will marry a guy who gonna "have fun"? I want someone like me, not some one who believes in the tales of society. What I am a bit to crazy. I am not crazy I am just not a clone. If you really like me you must chose, because after graduation I will be over you. I am tired of being pushed a side. It is cruel. You think that I am incapable of getting a guy. I was only waiting for you.

(This is not protaining to any of you @ pip. I was just gunna explod, thats all.)

love Juju  

© Copyright 2004 Juju - All Rights Reserved
Tequilia_Sunrise
since 2003-02-19
Posts 612
Lochalsh, Ontario, Canada
1 posted 2004-07-05 03:19 AM

meh lol the love of the chase......  
kissa~rachelle
since 2003-11-27
Posts 988
nowhere special
2 posted 2004-08-29 09:31 PM

lol wow. As i read this i got a huge smile on my face. I really know what you mean. I like this guy, and he is the same way. He will be so nice and so caring, and then he starts pushing me away, and so i try to let go, and then when i am around any of his freinds (the guy ones) he gets really jealous, and gets really really mean. Sometimes i jsut wanna scream at him how i feel, and be like, either admit how you feel or quit feeling it!!!!! UGH!!! Guys are jsut so weird... No offense to anyone of course...lol

Anyways, just thought i would tell you that you arent alone.

Karissa

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
3 posted 2004-08-31 09:42 PM

Yeah, I tell you colloadge guys better be better then that. I swear. Women like my self Have short tempers

JUju

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary