navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Evil Ex-Wife Driving me INSANE
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Evil Ex-Wife Driving me INSANE Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough

0 posted 2003-08-26 10:57 PM

Well,
Everybody else is flaming and complaining, so I figure if you can't beat em' might as well join them right?
I have been with my husband for three years. Into this marriage we each brought children (my two, and his three), along with that we brought two ex's that are spawns of Satan (actually that is a stab to satan), anyway...my hubbies wife is testing my religion on an hourly basis.
Recently, she allowed the youngest of the three children to come and live with my husband and I, and agreed to do some things that she has so far refused to do.  I have been extremely patient with the entire ordeal, and until tonight was able to keep my big ole' southern mouth shut.
...Trust me when I tell you that it took all the strength that I could muster not to jump in my car and do something to her that would have shown my face on the 6 o'clock news...
She has (for the time that I have been with my husband), done nothing but make his life pure hell.  And there seems to be no stopping point for her.  She has lied, taken things that weren't hers, tried to turn his children against him, subjected the youngest to enviroments that are not suitable for any child...and still she expects us to be nice to her.
Tonight she threatened to "bring up the past", and it made me sick to my stomach because I know that the things that she says aren't true.  I WAS in an abusive relationship for NINE years, and I absolutely DETEST it when someone that wants pity, or wants to hurt someone else lies and say things that aren't true.  Especially when the something said could hurt someone for a life time.  There are too many women that are abused that don't speak out...so, the ones that just want to hurt the one that they aren't with any longer sickens me when they CRY WOLF so to say.
I will get no sleep tonight, because I know that she is a snake in the grass that will surely do anything that she can to make all of our lives pure hell.  
...for the time being, my ex seems to have run out of things to subject me too...
Stayed tuned for that story, he never lays low for too long!

**maybe I should introduce them**

Thanks for listening to the rant ya'll!

Stressed Out, Mentally Exhausted, Tired of the Ex's, and so far from cool, calm, and collect that I need a passport to get back to normal!

Tima

© Copyright 2003 Tima Chavis Cooke - All Rights Reserved
Poet deVine
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-26
Posts 22612
Hurricane Alley
1 posted 2003-08-26 11:08 PM

Stop and take a breath.

Tell me what kind of person you are? Kind? I would say yes. Understanding? Definitely. Strong? (OH MY YES). You made it through 9 years of abuse you're gonna be very strong. Are you a caring person? Yes. Do you feel that raising children to be good people is something all parents should do? Yes..I'm sure you do.

That is you. Why allow someone like this woman or your ex to change that? Be you. No matter what she says, be kind. No matter what lies she spreads, be honest. No matter how hard she tries to make trouble, be patient. No matter how hard she tries to change your life, make trouble for you and your husband and kids, stay strong.

To quote Shakespeare for my own purposes "to thine own self be true."

When we allow someone to get to us so badly that we lose sight of the kind of person we really are, they have won. Don't let her win. Be all the wonderful things you are. She'll probably hate you more because of them. But when people compare the two of you, believe me, YOU will be the winner!

timothysangel1973
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
since 2001-12-03
Posts 1725
Never close enough
2 posted 2003-08-26 11:22 PM

Oh Gosh,
Thank You so much Sharon...your reply brought tears to my eyes.  I know that I am a very strong woman, but sometimes she threatens the safety and peacefullness of my little nest here and my feathers get ruffled and I get lost trying to find the right path to follow.

I know that winning doesn't always mean getting the last laugh, sometimes it just means not letting the other person turn you into to something your not for the sake of the game.

Thank You sweet friend for reminding me of that!

)))hugs(((

Tima

serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

3 posted 2003-08-26 11:40 PM

I don't really have better advice than PdV's.

I actually just popped in to say that

"my big ole' southern mouth"

would make a great poem.

*chuckles and hugs*

because, Yes'm, I DO know!

(So says I "raised in the south at the mouth the Mississippi River...")

--"Raised in the South"...lyrics by Johnny Collins

"Me too, me too..."

[This message has been edited by serenity blaze (08-26-2003 11:41 PM).]

littlewing
Member Rara Avis
since 2003-03-02
Posts 9655
New York
4 posted 2003-08-27 03:00 AM

I second Sharon that is THE best advice anyone could give to you Tima . . .
(need to follow that myself actually)
thanks Sharon

You are a strong, proud spiritual woman and this other person is full of hate and jealousy.  Trust me when I say, as Sharon did, when people look back they will see who is wearing the mask . . .

Good Luck to you Lady
your heart is too pure to be tested so
hah! that's why it is being tested
xxoo  

QjQ
Member Elite
since 2003-04-18
Posts 3756
U.S.A.
5 posted 2003-08-27 08:53 AM

She has (for the time that I have been with my husband), done nothing but make his life pure hell.  And there seems to be no stopping point for her.

It appears to me that your hubbys x-wife has a acute case of jealousy, a very bad sickness and one that can destroy anothers life.

Nightshade
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-08-31
Posts 13962
just out of reach
6 posted 2003-08-27 11:32 AM

Do not allow anyone to take up "free rent" in your mind. Instead, pray for them. Pray that the good Lord will show them the inner peace and strength they need to live their own lives. You are a lovely woman with a caring heart, otherwise you wouldn't have even brought this up. Good Luck! hugs, Chris
garysgirl
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 2002-09-29
Posts 19237
Florida, USA
7 posted 2003-09-06 05:14 PM

Tima, I haven't read the update thread to this yet, so i don't know what to comment about this situation as yet. But, I really would like to say that I relate  totally to this statement.......

I have been extremely patient with the entire ordeal, and until tonight was able to keep my big ole' southern mouth shut

I am in a situation with my deceased husbands family and this is right where I am.........except, I just haven't opened my mouth up yet!!

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Evil Ex-Wife Driving me INSANE

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary