navwin » Discussion » The Alley » DM forum
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic DM forum Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Walter Poe
since 1999-10-13
Posts 787

0 posted 2002-10-31 01:12 PM

What is the DM forum for i just had my poem sent there (or closed) will it be reposted in the adult
forum or what.  The e-mail I recieved said to review the guidelines i have since done this and The poem although strong i would not have considered as sensationalisation of violence it was not written merely to shock either.anyone who has read any poem i have written knows i get a bit morbid and i admit I should have got this posted in adult forum but if it has been simply closed i consider that an overeaction a lot of work went into it and the wording was well thought out and having it moved and or closed without an explanation of what your going  to do with it hurts

© Copyright 2002 Paul Weatherstone - All Rights Reserved
Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
1 posted 2002-10-31 02:18 PM

Walter, please respond directly on the e-mail to the Moderator who sent it to you.  Thanks!
Ron
Administrator
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-05-19
Posts 8669
Michigan, US
2 posted 2002-10-31 02:26 PM

From the Guidelines:
quote:
We believe that words have power. We also believe that ALL human life is precious and should be protected. Any poetry or prose that condones or promotes hate or violence will be removed from the site immediately.

Open promotion of hate or violence is pretty cut and dried, and rarely a problem. But advocating harm to a human being can also be subtle. Depicting a scene or scenario where a human is harmed, without showing the repercussions to both parties, is just as dangerous as open promotion.

Walter Poe
since 1999-10-13
Posts 787

3 posted 2002-11-01 03:40 AM

Forget it i am over stressed over worked and over sensitive and my poems tend to be a little part of me losing one hurts

The very deep did rot: O Christ!
That ever this should be!
Yea, slimy things did crawl with legs
Upon the slimy sea.

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
4 posted 2002-11-01 08:11 AM

Your poem isn't lost - It's just not remaining on our boards.  I've sent you a copy via email in case  you didn't save it for yourself...
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » DM forum

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary