navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Well Darn!!!!
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Well Darn!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA

0 posted 2002-09-25 11:51 AM

I thought this was a place I could complain. Come to find out I am not welcome here in this forum. Especially by a certain person I won't mention his name. So I guess I will just go complain some place else because I don't feel welcome in this forum. At least my friends will hear me out. But to those who actually cared about me thank you. But to the one who makes me feel uncomfortable I hope you don't do this to other people because you might scare them away from the boards. Thank you!!!! That is my rant for the day.

Cold hands means a warm heart

© Copyright 2002 the_loner_23 - All Rights Reserved
serenity blaze
Member Empyrean
since 2000-02-02
Posts 27738

1 posted 2002-09-25 02:18 PM

loner--perhaps you read my broken nail post? That was a actually a bit of tongue in cheek teasing, which, I may add, you took in good humor. Since it is understanding that you seek--perhaps YOU now can understand that there are people who post on this site with various problems--many battling bravely serious illness. So certainly you can see why some may be annoyed by apparent triviality--one or two is understandable, we all have bad days. But a constant barrage DOES annoy, especially since some of the more recent ones seem to insult the generosity of the owner of this site who so graciously PAYS for us to play, and those who also graciously volunteer their time to moderate as well as make themselves available for courtesies such as private critique, and moral support for others who seem genuinely troubled. Understanding is a two way street. This is in no way a personal attack on YOU. I have been told the same thing during one of my MANY pity parties.

One particular moderator took telling me a simple one word bit of advice: COPE.

Thanks C...sometimes we all need to keep perspective!

ThunderMage
since 2002-06-20
Posts 812
Canada
2 posted 2002-09-25 06:47 PM

On our forums we should make a complaints section.

What is life without poetry and adventure?
"Little sister" is just another way of saying "Guardian Angel"!

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
3 posted 2002-09-25 07:26 PM

The Alley IS for complaints, and rants, and gripes...in moderation!

the_loner_23
Member Ascendant
since 2002-06-08
Posts 5479
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
4 posted 2002-09-25 08:42 PM

I didn't know that. I will try and remember that. Thanks for telling me. Severn didn't tell me that. All she did was attack me. But now I know. Thanks!!!!!

Cold hands means a warm heart

[This message has been edited by the_loner_23 (09-25-2002 10:29 PM).]

Nan
Administrator
Member Seraphic
since 1999-05-20
Posts 21191
Cape Cod Massachusetts USA
5 posted 2002-09-25 08:46 PM

Kamla/Severn is a 'she'...

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Well Darn!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary