navwin » Discussion » The Alley » People sure have gall
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic People sure have gall Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Justbleu
Member Elite
since 1999-08-31
Posts 3329
Oregon, Originally From Alaska :)

0 posted 2009-07-31 09:49 PM

It really sucks when you come across your poem on the internet and find that someone is taking credit for it.  So I got curious and decided to put it in the search engine and found that a lot of people are claiming to have written the same poem which just happens to be MINE!!!!!!!  It's published on our main site under sad poems.  "Dance of Terror" and it's also in our book "Reflections on The Web".  I guess it comes with the territory but......  I hope they sleep well at night.  Has anyone else run into this problem???

"Somewhere, somehow, it should be possible to touch someone and never let go again.  To hold someone, not for a moment but forever." Andre Brink

© Copyright 2009 Bridgette C. Morgan Schroeder - All Rights Reserved
Denise
Member Seraphic
since 1999-08-22
Posts 22648

1 posted 2009-08-01 09:21 AM

Yes, I have too. I think many of us have. But I hope the thieves dont't sleep well at night!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » People sure have gall

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary