navwin » Discussion » The Alley » For Every Man There’s . . .
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic For Every Man There’s . . . Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Huan Yi
Member Ascendant
since 2004-10-12
Posts 6688
Waukegan

0 posted 2007-07-13 03:16 PM

"Charges Dropped Against Ex-JonBenet Ramsey Murder Suspect John Mark Karr

Fulton County Magistrate Judge Stephanie Davis said she would dismiss the misdemeanor charges of battery and obstruction of a 911 call if the 42-year-old Karr gets 24 weeks of domestic violence counseling and has no further violent contact with his father and girlfriend, the alleged victims. He is to appear in court again on Sept. 7.

Davis also dismissed a charge of simple battery against Karr's father, 86-year-old Wexford Karr.

The Karrs and the younger Karr's girlfriend, 22-year-old Brooke Simmons, hugged after the court appearance, . . .

He said it's been difficult for him to have a normal life during the past year because he gets "harassed" by law enforcement for things like sitting on a park bench in his upscale neighborhood. He said sometimes people think his girlfriend is in her teens and call police.”

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,289233,00.html

© Copyright 2007 John Pawlik - All Rights Reserved
Drauntz
Member Elite
since 2007-03-16
Posts 2905
Los Angeles California
1 posted 2007-07-13 04:09 PM

I can not blame your posting, dear sir John,

But if i want to make sound here I shall say that John Mark Karr is disgustingly sick if not  belong to the ward of psychiatry.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » For Every Man There’s . . .

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary