navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Ran across this International Poets society link
The Alley
Post A Reply Post New Topic Ran across this International Poets society link Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines

0 posted 2005-01-31 06:43 PM

while searching to see if it was also Poetry.com

thought you might enjoy this letter~~~
http://www.lincolntrudeau.homestead.com/poemconv.html

© Copyright 2005 Wynter Bliss - All Rights Reserved
Balladeer
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-05
Posts 25505
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl USA
1 posted 2005-01-31 07:12 PM

LOL! That's funny, Maureen. I also received their notice that I would be honored as a featured poet, trophy and all, for the small price of.....who knows? I expect thousands of people have..

Thanks for sharing!

Sunshine
Administrator
Member Empyrean
since 1999-06-25
Posts 63354
Listening to every heart
2 posted 2005-01-31 07:19 PM

And once again a classic letter is born...

Dark Angel
Member Patricius
since 1999-08-04
Posts 10095

3 posted 2005-01-31 07:39 PM

HAHAHA, you tell 'em Mr Trudeau!  

and i knew in the crystalline knowledge of you
~Buckingham/Nicks

Susan Caldwell
Member Rara Avis
since 2002-12-27
Posts 8348
Florida
4 posted 2005-01-31 07:49 PM

I couldn't have said it better...

"cast me gently into the morning, for the night has been unkind"
~Sarah McLachlan~

bbent
since 2001-01-07
Posts 521
Alaska
5 posted 2005-01-31 08:38 PM

although not a comment on the great your talent's a winner scam so many people get stung buy i was really curious about another email i recently got from supposedly key bank saying my account was about to be charged $1500 for some candian jewely i supposedly put on my account throgh paypay.nornally i don't even open unsolisited email but my curiosity just got the better of me,anyway the letter also stated that failure to reply by clicking on the no,i do not authorize this transaction button could result in serious consequences.well i actually thought about it for a sec then resoned that my real name was never mentioned in the letter,althogh some so called transaction numbers were mention there was no mention of my credit card or bank account name or number and to top it all off i don't have a key bank account and have never used paypal.just wondered if anybody else has got this one,i seem to recall a past roommate panicing about a simular notice a year or so back.seem there's so many scams going people wanting money or a verification of a valid email addy to send more spam that i'm deleting 100's of emails weekly.makes me sick how the greedy prey on and rip off unsuspecting people...like to see them  charge $1500 bucs to my debit account that only contains $33 now anyway.

Live like it's your last day...
Dance like nobody's watching...
Love like you've never been hurt...

Juju
Member Elite
since 2003-12-29
Posts 3429
In your dreams
6 posted 2005-02-01 09:12 PM

When I was in aol forum, I was got alot of those stupid ones, and some poetry got stolen so thats why I am here and I don't post my good stuff, like the stuff I am going to publish. Like my childrens book, No one is seeing, but my mom. The orianal is going to be mailed to my self and locked. The copies would go to the publishers. It is hard to find good ones.

Juju

Juju - 1.) a magic charm or fetish 2.)Magic 3.)A taboo connected woth the use of magic

The dictionary never lies.... I am magical (;

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Discussion » The Alley » Ran across this International Poets society link

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary