navwin » Sanctuary » Family Dialogue » Salem Serial Stalker!!!!!!!!!!
Family Dialogue
Post A Reply Post New Topic Salem Serial Stalker!!!!!!!!!! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
KristieSue
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2003-01-31
Posts 1460
PA, US

0 posted 2004-01-30 01:37 PM

Oh Me! Oh My!  Give me one week at home and I'm completely caught up on my soap LMAO  So Marlena *gasp* is the Salem Serial Killer!  We need to lighten the mood up here at PIPS...

anyone else watch this????

"Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and poetry is a painting which is heard but not seen." ~Leonardo da Vinci

© Copyright 2004 KristieSue - All Rights Reserved
ESP
Member Elite
since 2000-01-25
Posts 2556
Floating gently on a cloud....
1 posted 2004-01-30 07:44 PM

If thats Days of our Lives, I used to watch it at boarding school, in the common room. So did everybody. First it was at 16.40pm and then it switched to 17.10...that was annoying cos dinner was at 6pm, so we had to go downstairs and miss the Bold...
That was a LONG time ago. D.O.O.L is pants. Marlena was possessed before. Thats when I was watching it. But in South Africa, it was running behind from in the States.
Anyhow, I am rambling.
Ciao for now,
Liz.

"Time has told me not to ask for more, one day our ocean will find its shore" ~Nick Drake

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Sanctuary » Family Dialogue » Salem Serial Stalker!!!!!!!!!!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary