navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #18 » my first kiss
Open Poetry #18
Post A Reply Post New Topic my first kiss Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
painly-
since 2002-01-18
Posts 10

0 posted 2002-02-11 08:26 PM

another valentine oriented poem

My first kiss wasn’t special, it was late.
It was weak.

I was drunk,
She was ugly,
People are comics.

She rode a stand,
As humans took to telephones.

painly

© Copyright 2002 painly- - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-02-11 08:30 PM

(big hugggsssssss) Oh Painly, I'm so sorry your first kiss isn't a happy memory, I hope now you have found a true love that can feel for you and fills you with joys of kisses always! (sigh) My heart goes out to you, sweet friend, we all love you so much! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

painly-
since 2002-01-18
Posts 10

2 posted 2002-02-11 08:57 PM

Well thanks you very much, i love all of you too, and enjoy lurking around here and reading all you peoples poetry.  i have found love, in my words.  i also have a very sweet gf, but my expectations are always too high, and love is a hard thing for me to aquire.  i will someday find it, i am sure, especially with great people like those who are here, that help me in the right direction and let me see things in an alternate lighting.

thanks you
painly

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #18 » my first kiss

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary