navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #18 » Enchantment
Open Poetry #18
Post A Reply Post New Topic Enchantment Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever

0 posted 2002-02-10 08:13 PM

"God alone is alone. Man is not."

Enchantment was born on a crystalline blue serenade of soft fairywing times all alone
For a wise man once told me how innocently
he adores the life he lives so pure and alone.
But he pains for the lost, the forlorn and downtrodden, who spend too much time all alone.

Talk to these people who pain for someone who will care for them, listen, and be a good friend.
Life is too short to be worrying how you will live it, before you will know it, it ends.

Wondering, wishing a- washing away your tears know I will be there to love who you are.
I feel everyone is so pure in thier hearts but that wonderful fact is just overlooked hard.

Come with me,

Come WITH ME,

Wondering, wishing upon a blue star falling ever so violently liquid afar before knowing what these words intrepid and boldly advancing far off beyond vestige of truth.

Come with me, like an old Irish folk song that will never give in to born sadness failures beyond what my heart or my soul can grasp fast along these beaten paths in my heart

Understand   my plight as we slip through the night undetected and free for our hearts are unshackled attack it the fears and the pain that we hate for its nothingness nothingness nothingness

It's never too late you can change while you are still alive wondering as the precious few days on they pass, off they go to unreachable past the unchangable past off they go and no more will I pain for what shorcomings come.

They will always be there.

Love is God. Love is war. Love is what your life is for.

© Copyright 2002 Joseph Alexander Knob - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2002-02-10 08:21 PM

(smiles) Ooohhhhhh...I love it, sweet friend, your beautiful words are always so enchanting and gorgeous! (big hugggssssss) We all love you so much, sweet friend, God is always here for us all and His love will never fail! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Joseph, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada
2 posted 2002-02-10 08:22 PM

Oh...WELL SAID!!!BRAVO!!!I love it...**big hugs**

Love I leave with you whether it is in your life now or yet the essense of your dreams.

amusemi
since 2001-12-08
Posts 1262
A State of Disarray
3 posted 2002-02-10 08:25 PM

ES-What an incredible, generous offer!!  Very nice...

Kat

Morcastlin
since 2002-01-14
Posts 244
The Jersey Shore, USA
4 posted 2002-02-10 09:02 PM

Applause! This is such a moving read! I thank you for writing these beautiful words!

Love,
Bonnie

catalinamoon
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-03
Posts 9543
The Shores of Alone
5 posted 2002-02-10 10:00 PM

Wow! Amazing write.
Sandra

Martie
Member Empyrean
since 1999-09-21
Posts 28049
California
6 posted 2002-02-10 10:06 PM

ES...I was swept away by the flow, the words, the meaning of this poem.  
Temptress
Member Rara Avis
since 1999-06-15
Posts 7136
Mobile, AL
7 posted 2002-02-10 10:17 PM

this is absolutely wonderful writing.
Very truthful

For all who watch.Dare you say hello? Come in and ask the questions that are on your mind, but spare me your judgement until you truly sipped of me.

EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever
8 posted 2002-02-22 10:58 AM

Thank you all for your thoughts on my work. I was experimenting with this rhyme scheme that seems to flow on and on without stopping. I was wondering if any ofyou could offer some insight as to what this style is called (and perhaps a sample of it?)
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #18 » Enchantment

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary