navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #17 » Was It Something I Said?
Open Poetry #17
Post A Reply Post New Topic Was It Something I Said? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Suetang
Member Ascendant
since 2001-03-07
Posts 5187
Melbourne, Australia

0 posted 2001-12-09 05:51 AM

I come here to be with you
I look for you every day
Oh, how I'm always hoping
That a message will come my way

It's over a month since I've seen you
Have I lost you now for good?
Was it something that I said?
Something I misunderstood?

Some people enter our lives
And leave footprints in our hearts
Those kind of friends you're hoping
You will never have to part

Everything I said was honest
The words came straight from my heart
And maybe that's the reason
You've decided to depart

Suetang

© Copyright 2001 Sue Tancheff - All Rights Reserved
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
1 posted 2001-12-09 05:59 AM

Sue, if this is true, there are many before you that this has happened to, and there will be many after you. Sometimes, (if its on here you are writing about) there is a fear of closeness from one..let's face if..why are many on here relating to others besides having poetry in common..they are here because they choose this over real life...at some point, a fear that more will be asked will cause the other to slip away, sometimes quietly and sometimes blaming other  things... would a reason for leaving make you feel any better? sigh~~I think not.
hugsss
~Wynter

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."
(J.Garland)

rwood
Member Elite
since 2000-02-29
Posts 3793
Tennessee
2 posted 2001-12-09 07:48 AM

I can't imagine anything you said would make anyone go anywhere. Your poetry and heart are very dear. They may just be slow or busy or out of time like I am it seems. I wish I had more time to nurture deeper friendships. I barely see my own Mother! LOL! I think the holidays get everyone in overdrive. We should take more time out for special people like you!!!! Big Hugs!!! From my heart to yours  

Sincerely,
Regina

Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
3 posted 2001-12-09 12:58 PM

(big hugggsssssss) Oh Sue, never think that, for you have a very beautiful loving heart and if they can't feel for you, then they are not worthy of your friendship. (sigh) Some people do indeed come and go in our hearts and leave behind memories, but there will always be imprints left on those who were friends forever, and may these memories be the ones you always hold onto! (big hugggsssssss) We are always here for you, sweet friend! (kiss on cheek) We all love you so very much, sweet Sue! You have such a beautiful heart, sweet Sue, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Larry C
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2001-09-10
Posts 10286
United States
4 posted 2001-12-09 01:03 PM

Sue,
Somebody has got to be way too busy. You've never uttered a word here that could possibly alienate anyone. You are such a sweet person. Hang in there, some patience required.

The past is history and the future is a mystery, but today is a gift and that is why it is the present!

Suetang
Member Ascendant
since 2001-03-07
Posts 5187
Melbourne, Australia
5 posted 2001-12-09 04:06 PM

This was in no way written about you lovely people at Passions.  It was written about someone who I poured my heart out to and thought I could trust, only to be deeply disappointed and betrayed.  I guess you never stop learning in life and learn by your mistakes but experiences like this only make you a stronger person.  Thank you all for your concern.  Take care......Sue

Suetang

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #17 » Was It Something I Said?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary