navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #16 » Fight To Be Free!
Open Poetry #16
Post A Reply Post New Topic Fight To Be Free! Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
messenger
since 2001-10-28
Posts 1

0 posted 2001-10-28 09:01 AM

Found this at http://www.natureiq.com  The author says its ok to pass it on.  

Fight to be Free
people of this Earth
for the benefit of all
end terrorism now

If the whole world could just get involved and realize that if they don't stop terrorism now it will come to them too! Maybe a simple message like this one can get things going, pass it on!

© Copyright 2001 messenger - All Rights Reserved
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
1 posted 2001-10-28 10:48 AM

(sad sigh) I agree so very much, dearest friend! (sigh) I wished it would never come down to this, but for all that they've afflicted on us, we have no choice! (big hugggsssssss) BRAVO!!! WELL, THIS IS GOING BACK UP TO THE TOP I SAY!!! (smiles) Welcome to Passions, sweet messanger, may you be inspired by all of us here as we will all be inspired by your wonderful words! (smiles) You have such a beautiful heart, sweet friend, thank you for sharing!

May love and light always shine upon you!

Love,
Noah Eaton

Startime
Member Ascendant
since 2000-10-03
Posts 5918
Canada
2 posted 2001-10-28 10:53 AM

Freedom is costly but because its valeu is priceless we must all be willing to stand up and fight for it. BRAVO!!!

Love I leave with you whether it is in your life now or yet the essense of your dreams.

WindWalker
since 2001-10-12
Posts 1218

3 posted 2001-10-28 10:59 AM

This was a good read!!!!!!
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #16 » Fight To Be Free!

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary