navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #15 » Vanessa Pt.2
Open Poetry #15
Post A Reply Post New Topic Vanessa Pt.2 Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
GhostWriter_6
since 2001-09-03
Posts 237
??Amityville??

0 posted 2001-09-05 05:45 PM

Vanessa Pt.2

Could this be a magnetic attraction...?
Visual images and instant messages causing a chain reaction....
Instant satisfaction when I tell you things and you want to hear it....
If there is anything im scared of.. You’ll know if I fear it...
If im feeling sad... if I shed a tear you will hear about it....
And if im frustrated and angry... you'll be the one to hear me shout it....
No doubt about it ...
Which key you used to open up this abused heart.. Who knows but don’t be so quick to stop what has just got off to a good start
Soul mates and chosen ones.. Seem like fairy tales no one can be that equal
Everyone knows that the first one is always better than the sequel..
But im willing to give it a try for a second time.. Cause lightning never strikes the same place twice..
To give up on a person like you before I find out if this thing could ever breathe life..... In to me like CPR.... restart my heart and make me feel what its like to love again..
Replace the piece of my puzzle that has been missing.
Tales of females who are like you were like tales of a pot of gold at the end of rainbows,
No show,
I ran forever and never found one coin to behold...
But meeting you its like I made it before the rainbow faded into thin air.. But unlike that gold you remained there.... not tarnished or tainted... no other visual image could have ever made me.....feel these feelings I feel for the Filipino mammi..
There might be some who try to be like you but they are imitation copies,

How powerful is your personality???? You pulled me off mere words... they weren’t even spoken with vocals.. Just thoughts and keystrokes..... You know how it feels when you get that lump in your throat.. That was me because speaking of such a lady wasn’t even in my mind it was hard to cope.

Invading my dreams with thought of you with me only spoil my brain.. Until it actually occurs only the thoughts of it linger and remain..... Insane.. Not quite.. Just a love Jones.... felt down to the marrow of my bones.... that deep feeling... not that sexual healing, we not on that level yet ma' so im not even going to begin to go into detail,
But I can’t help but think of what it would be like to touch you.. Wait a minute let me exhale....... had to take a deep breath to get back on focus...

If it takes a thousand trips to Raleigh for you to see my reasons.......
Or all 4 seasons for you to see the reasons....
Daylight to sunset. The thoughts stay set...

© Copyright 2001 Antonio Marquis Bankhead - All Rights Reserved
Zinsser
since 2001-02-27
Posts 1641
Calif.
1 posted 2001-09-05 06:55 PM

I like the 4 seasons  : )
Now breath   LOL
Good Write!!!
~Connie~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #15 » Vanessa Pt.2

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary