navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Untitled
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Untitled Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Baby_Angel123
since 2001-10-12
Posts 63
Unity, ME

0 posted 2002-08-26 01:28 PM

You tell me not to worry,
that everything will be alright,
that even though,
we'll be in different towns,
and going to different schools,
we'll make it through it all.

For you tell me,
it'll be hard at times,
but even then,
your love for me won't change,
that your love for me,
will always be,
no matter what.

© Copyright 2002 Heather - All Rights Reserved
Devils Angel 666
since 2001-11-30
Posts 71
CT, USA
1 posted 2002-08-26 05:11 PM

and that is the gods honest truth love!
EagleScorpion
since 2000-03-08
Posts 1644
Here, Now, Forever
2 posted 2002-08-26 09:48 PM

hmm.. hey long term relationships can sure be a bitch, huh? Now what happens when you (and I know it WILL happen!) meet somebody in this new town and feel the need to be with somebody physically? Will you declare yourselves celibate and fight the temptation?..or perhaps you could come to a mutual agreement with each other..
Why hide anything from eachother????
My friend and his girl are doing the same.. i guess they'll just leave it unsaid.. i find trouble imagining myself doing anything different.. but i dunno
just remember this.. dont take a look at your feelings and say to yourself.. "Oh.. well, the loves gone! Darn"... belive me.. it never goes.. you just may think it does.
think of each other, and keep in touch as best you can. God bless your relationship.

Life is a lonely journey to, and a heavy-hearted departure from three words. I LOVE YOU

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Untitled

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary