navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Spaceship Coming
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Spaceship Coming Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...

0 posted 2002-07-02 03:20 AM

Lighten up,
enjoy yourself.
Find that which makes
YOU.
At home or abroad,
stay true to the tribe.
The inner searching,
the inner longings,
find what is ...
the dot for your eye,
the shade for your apocalypse,
the pill for you to swallow.
Whatever you do,
don't take this for granted.
Each breathe you have
won't be drawn again.
You will die.
First, you will live.
Know what is after,
know what is before,
and know, truly ...

is the spaceship coming?

Every second that passes you are one second older. You'll never get that second back.

© Copyright 2002 Daniel Redding - All Rights Reserved
PoetryIsLife
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
1 posted 2002-07-02 03:32 AM

I know, I know.... this poem was atrocious, techinically speaking. Poetry, though, is to be true to the poet. I wanted to write this, so I did. For those fans of more... poetically advanced poetry, that will be coming. For fans of this, I hope it meant something to you. Enjoy.

Truly,
Titus

As I'm out there, walking, searching, for myself, for you.... won't you join me? Let's walk this journey together.

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
2 posted 2002-07-02 10:39 PM

I was going to make some crack about the mother ship coming back for me, but this poem is too good to do that. At least in my opinion it is!!!
punkrockerrobin
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
3 posted 2002-07-03 04:09 AM

good golly miss molly do my eyes decieve me? ti has written a poem *gasp* lol i thought it was a cut poem hun tks for sharin.
love ya!
robin

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=hardcorerobin&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

PoetryIsLife
since 2001-10-27
Posts 1763
...in my boxers...
4 posted 2002-07-03 12:48 PM

Thanks Rhonda - Thanks Robin.

~Titus

As I'm out there, walking, searching, for myself, for you.... won't you join me? Let's walk this journey together.

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
5 posted 2002-07-03 08:38 PM

Titus! Hi.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Spaceship Coming

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary