navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » It's so hard to say good-bye
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic It's so hard to say good-bye Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
ANGELBABY
since 2001-09-01
Posts 25

0 posted 2002-06-06 04:25 PM

It was a day i will never forgett we were all suppose to go out but you never made it!!
You left brittneys to run home and change, but you never came back!! All we know is you called your sister and told her you were on you way home, those were the last words you ever spoke to anyone!! About an hour after you left and we had not heard from you we started to worry your sister called to see if you had left, and that's when we started to worrry!! You didn't have a car at the time so you had to walk, you made it across the highway just fine but once you got to the exit ramp, a person that didn't feel you should be around any more hit you!! You flew and landed on your right side, everything was crushed!! The paremdics knew you would't make it but gave you a chance anyways!! It was April 13, 2001 a day we will never forgett 6 days before your 16th birthday and a night when bad things are said to happen, but i always said good things would happen friday the 13th but ne*ways jonathan i just wanted to say hey and i miss you, you live on forever in me and everyone else who knew you!!!

I wrote this to my bestfriend who got killed friday april 13 2001
he was a good person killed in a harsh way
obvioulsy as i said he was hit by a car and it wasn't because of where he was walking it was because of racial things!!! we need to all come together and quit the racial crimes so we can all live and not keep on loosing more and more people!!

© Copyright 2002 ANGELBABY - All Rights Reserved
Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
1 posted 2002-06-07 10:22 PM

Wow, I'm so sorry for your loss. A loss like that is like a loss for everyone because prejudice is like a disease. It spreads, infects, kills, and continues in this way. It's disgusting. *hugs* I wish you the best.

[Jaime]

"I think I would like to call myself 'the girl who wanted to be God'." Sylvia Plath

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2002-06-10 11:28 PM

I completely agree with you. My condolences on your friend. I hope to see more poems from you. This really got to me. Very powerful.

This message has been brought to you by the letter 'Y'

lauren03
since 2002-01-04
Posts 64
oh, usa
3 posted 2002-06-13 06:57 PM

wow, that's soo sad!!!! sorry to hear that it was a racial thing, some people are just sick in the head. sorry for your loss, your poem gave me goosebumps.....
Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
4 posted 2002-07-11 05:40 PM

I'm sorry to see you go thru a loss like this.
Just remember that your friends lives within in you.
my condolences

là où est mon amour?
donde está mi amour?
wo ist meine Liebe?
Nelly Furtado é a menina a mais bonita no mundo largo do todo.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » It's so hard to say good-bye

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary