navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Life Hosan
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Life Hosan Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
laconic
since 2002-02-17
Posts 64
Melbourne, Australia

0 posted 2002-05-03 01:33 PM

The never ending dream of my soul, living in lies my integrity sold, for a loaf of bread,
shelter my family from cold, never again will i live this way, strugglin for pay
payin my way, through everything i fought and i prayed earning my way, earning my gain.
When the body fell, the spirit rose, see myself for what i was, what i foretold
a man apart from the mould, i struggle to control all the feelings inside, i keep bottled and stored
safely away where my demons do lay, my visions do play, over and over an endless motor
filling my mind with the odor of anger, hard to stay sober, trying to escape the pain, i just want
it all over.
lemme go Lord, give me release, show me some peace, just let me at ease.
i dont know why i can't handle it, this stressful sh*t, taken in stirde, last year i would have survived
but now things have changed, given time my pain has enflamed, grown stronger in may(me)
the venom contained, my body is maimed, paralyesed and enchained, by my own mysery
i'm hanged.
In this cruel world, wots left for us sinners? winners are grinners but those
who do fail, live in shame and ill health, all the players do tell, bout the wicked evils they feel
once the game is over, the sky is fallin so show me Jehova.
Restless souls wanting enternal glory, amongst a dying breed they seek to be holy, in the last days they show me, true fear for the one that made thee.
But pain is love, as love is pain nothing in this world is free my friend, so before i go, let me know, if u die first...how ends the show?

-------
bad formatting... but i'm still new at this

[This message has been edited by laconic (05-05-2002 06:21 AM).]

© Copyright 2002 Luke Zhang - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-05-04 01:21 AM

formatting all depends on the person so w/e way u wanna format a piece is fine w/me I thought this was well done and emotional...a wonderful job in all Thanks for sharing!

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Life Hosan

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary