navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » No way out
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic No way out Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Guardurthoughts
since 2001-10-16
Posts 66

0 posted 2002-05-01 09:28 PM

How can I go on like this? The pain inside clenches my very soul.
Walking around unknowingly lost in my own world as the poison seeps into my mind.
Love, just a distant memory to my heart, living deep within only to see the shadows of my grief.
Looking around I’m surrounded by clouds of selfishness and unthankfulness they puff it out as if it was oxygen.
As I breathe it all in, my body gets angry, not wanting to be filled with their foul waste. Burdening my shoulders with there petty wants.
Life is but an undrempt dream creeping in my mind. Forcing its way in there is no escape.

~~~Gaurdurthoughts~~~
"the best and most beautiful things cannot be seen,or even touched. they must be felt with the heart"

© Copyright 2002 Erica Grover - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-05-02 01:53 PM

This was very emotional and dark...i can understand where your coming from since i've felt similiar things in my life. It is difficult and hard to go through...keep your chin up hun..you can do it

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

vlraynes
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-25
Posts 8229
Somewhere... out there...
2 posted 2002-05-07 04:18 AM

Guardurthoughts-
These are some very deep emotions you've
expressed here, and you've done it well.
Hang in there...there is always a light at
the end of the tunnel.
Hugs,
~Vicky

"...until you have read the verse on his heart,
you have not truly met the poet.
~vlraynes

songsoftheaftermath
since 2002-06-19
Posts 84
a world of disarray
3 posted 2002-06-27 02:09 AM

"As I breathe it all in, my body gets angry, not wanting to be filled with their foul waste. Burdening my shoulders with there petty wants."

oooooh very dark...i liked this.

could the darkness be my friend?

CrAzY8
since 2002-07-22
Posts 6

4 posted 2002-07-23 02:17 AM

Very Nice.Very emotional.
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » No way out

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary