navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » All I Want
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic All I Want Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Spine Grinder
since 2000-10-28
Posts 1127
Standing In Silence...

0 posted 2002-03-31 10:26 AM

All I want,
Is to know a few things.
Like why I gave you my heart,
And over and over again you tear it apart.

I want to know,
Why I keep coming back to you?
Why I can’t seem to keep away?
I go to leave, and you ask me to stay.

I’m so stupid,
Why can’t I say no?
Why are you hurting me,
And I can’t seem to stop it?

It feels like,
I hate you,
As much as I love you.
Equal amounts of both.

And also,
Why is it,
No matter how bad you hurt me,
You’re still all I want.

I keep coming back to you,
And to heartache and pain.
Something always brings me back,
And I don’t know what it is.

I really love you,
That I wont deny.
The only problem is,
I’m not sure why.

~If u luv something, let it go,if it comes back 2 u, its urs, if it doesnt, it never wuz..~DMX

© Copyright 2002 Staci Weidner - All Rights Reserved
katherine
since 2000-06-10
Posts 365
Canberra Australia
1 posted 2002-04-02 03:01 AM

this is a good poem, sad and full of pain. It sounds like a really bad situation and all i can surgest is get out of it. no matter how much you love them it's proberly not doing either of you any good.
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
2 posted 2002-04-03 01:42 AM

Love is confusing in this way...you want to leave but u cant, you want to understand but ur heart and mind wont let u..etc...its all apart of love..sometimes i dont think the actions we take while in love are meant to be figured out..just understood..

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

china doll
since 2002-01-20
Posts 22

3 posted 2002-04-03 06:06 AM

Can you look deep inside yourself and follow your heart? Sometimes people do things that hurt, but they don't do it to spite you...I know exactly how you feel, but I don't listen to what everybody thinks is right or wrong, I go with what I feel is right.This person is obviously doing something right if you keep going back to him, but you have to decide whether you are going to let his actions effect you the way they do-don't let him have that satisfaction!  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » All I Want

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary