navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » What Are We?
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic What Are We? Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
krystlebabe19
since 2001-11-09
Posts 27

0 posted 2002-03-27 10:28 PM

You've been my bestfriend in ehich feels like forever

Youv'e been thier for me threw think and thin, no onr could ever replace you ,you will always be my friend till the end

Things are starting to change,and im really not to sure how to feel

I keep asking myself if you and I could actually be real

I care for you alot more then I ever thought I could
and now I find myself wondering if you ever would

Wonering wht your lips would feel like against mine,wondering if im jsut pushing time

I was scared to fall for you, scared that you wouldn't feel the way that I think I do

By ~Krystle
                      I wrote this for my friend mike and I just was wondering if you guys could tell me what you think. Thanks alot .

© Copyright 2002 krystlebabe19 - All Rights Reserved
See me?
since 2002-02-13
Posts 93
UK
1 posted 2002-03-28 09:30 AM

This is beautiful. Ive been there and I went out with my now ex, but we are really good friends if not better. We found that we cared bfor each other as friends and then we cared as lovers now we have a mixture of the two which is stronger. I am now at this moment going through the same thing again because this man has now told me he wants me back and now i have to decided all over again, as i dont want to risk it again. But you should take that risk just once as i did and you should tell him. if you care for each other it will work out. Good Luck and God Bless you in what you choose. E-mail me if you want to talk. Luv Clare

Life is about change,sometimes its painful,sometimes its beautiful,sometimes its both.

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
2 posted 2002-03-28 05:59 PM

This was a really great write. Falling for a good friend is always tough...ive been there and i know a lot of other people have too. i guess you guys just have to take it 2 day at a time and just realize that if you try and persue it you might have to sacrifice things like a good friendship...you really have to think about what you want..dont rush into it

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

vlraynes
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-07-25
Posts 8229
Somewhere... out there...
3 posted 2002-04-18 03:37 AM

krystlebabe-
I think you did a great job of expressing
your feelings and confusion in this piece.
It's often scary to take that step from
friends to something more.  I hope it all
works out for you.
Keep writing.
Hugs,
~Vicky

"...until you have read the verse on his heart,
you have not truly met the poet.
~vlraynes

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » What Are We?

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary