navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Rededication/Repost: 3rd person introspect.
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Rededication/Repost: 3rd person introspect. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Morouxshi San
since 2000-10-11
Posts 207
San Juan, Puerto Rico

0 posted 2002-03-19 01:48 AM

The following poem was written a long time ago (about a year and a half ago) and it was dedicaded, inspired and based on somebody i know. That person knows who he/she is. Time has passed since the poem was written and i trully understood that this was what the person was feeling. Tonight, as i sit here about to cry i take back everything that i said in this poem. I take back every single word.

My life is a joke, my existance is nothing but distortion and noise taking space in this blank universe. Those who know me here, know that those are not words that i say easily. but they have turned true.

Somebody who i called one of my greatest friends, and somebody who i held in high regard has backstabbed me, and went to hide somewhere. The person went against my morals, my beliefs ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that I stand for, and fight for. The person went against EVERYTHING.

Tonight i am reposting this poem so the person knows how i feel and to compare it to how i felt.

I am making this a public statement and that is why i have posted this here, this same message, un edited. will acompany this poem in my website. if the person does not answer me and explain him/herself i will delete this poem from my records and hope to forget.
-=3rd Person Introspect=-

And then you sit there,
looking desperate and down...

'Where did it all go wrong'
i thought
but the answer i had,
and i mourn.
'What can i do now?'
again i knew the answer.
nothing seems to go well.
Its like this 'jeopardy' from hell
where i have all the answers
but i dont like them
answering my doubts.

And then you sit there,
fighting a war with yourself...

I study the ways of people
i sit and analyse as they walk by.
Aristotle, did he go through this?
did he feel as he was not his?
what was Socrates' advice?
was the margin of error right?
a negative slopes! imaginary numbers!
OUT! OUT! as we were! as we were!
I WANT BACK ON MY LIFE!!

And then you sit there,
draining your soul into paper...

-Morouxshi San

[This message has been edited by Morouxshi San (03-19-2002 07:18 AM).]

© Copyright 2002 Morouxshi San - All Rights Reserved
punkrockerrobin
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-15
Posts 1180
Sparks, NV
1 posted 2002-03-19 01:18 PM

i don't understand but good work

i am me don't tell me different!!
JEFF IS ONE HOT STUD *RAWR*
i want him *DROOLZ*
dam hes hott!!!

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2002-03-19 05:03 PM

In reply.........we shall converse.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

Somewhere out there a cow is laughing at you

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
3 posted 2002-03-19 06:05 PM

"And then you sit there,
fighting a war with yourself...

"And then you sit there,
draining your soul into paper..."

i can really relate to those to stanzas san. wow...it seems as though you and your friend are going through a tough situation. i hope things work out well for you...

My england is goodly- are you strudable?

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Rededication/Repost: 3rd person introspect.

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary