navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » You have ruined my life
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic You have ruined my life Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
LCBS
since 2001-11-29
Posts 532
Connecticut

0 posted 2002-03-18 04:24 PM

You have ruined my life
And you dont even see
I cant go on
You did this to me

You have ruined my life
and you are blind to it
I wont go on
Wont deal with your {edit}

You have ruined my life
I dont even want to live
You dont see
This I cant forgive

You have ruined my life
A life almost gone
I hope it kills you
To know what you've done

Exeryone makes mistake, learn from them and move on, because tomorrow we'll make more...

© Copyright 2002 Lisa Bednarz - All Rights Reserved
Dark Enchantress
since 1999-07-27
Posts 1258
meet Morgana
1 posted 2002-03-18 04:39 PM

I really liked it, especially the last stanza. It really had some power behind it.

Now find your fists and fight your way forward - don't worry about going back 'cause you won't find your way. So blaze a new trail and don't let whoever did this to you ruin anything for you. Don't let anyone stand in your way of anything you want.

Me

"The most beautiful makeup for a woman is passion, but cosmetics are easier to buy." - Yves Saint Laurent

turningthepage.blogspot.com

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2002-03-19 01:23 AM

Someone must have really pissed you off!!! I've never read a poem like this from you but it was great!!! Get that anger out girl!!!

~It TaKeS a MiNuTe To LiKe SoMeOnE, aN hOuR tO hAvE a CrUsH oN sOmEoNe & A dAy To FaLl In LoVe, BuT iT tAkEs A lIfEtImE tO fOrGeT sOmEoNe

ShortSexyAngelOnEarth
since 2001-12-24
Posts 36
im a louisiana cajun princess! lol
3 posted 2002-03-19 01:26 AM

wow, you go! awesome awesome job, you must have been really pissed off though..... hope you got things worked out with whoever it was directed toward! not only for your sake but for theirs........
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
4 posted 2002-03-19 06:18 PM

Oh wow. Very angry words here. Very nicely expressed. I WILL get back to you on that email Lisa!

I am a rabid horse.

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
5 posted 2002-03-19 06:51 PM

REALLY awesome poem!!!!! I enjoyed this a lot..see now if i told my boyfriend all these things he would say he didnt do it to me, i would have allowed it to happen to myself...ughhhh whenever he says that it gets me sooo mad!!! To hell w/the person who upsets ya hun..you deserve so much betta!

iTs bEeN 1 Of ThOsE dAyZ 4 2 MaNY dAyZ nOw..I jUst NeEd a DaY whErE tHe WOrLd cAn tAkE cArE of ItsElf..

inspiredpoetwriter
since 2002-01-05
Posts 104
Minnesota
6 posted 2002-03-20 10:32 PM

Hey,
good poem i loved it alot WOW itz really good n flows well! keep it up!

¥¤¥¤¥¥¤¥¤¥iM a PoEt WhO wRiTeZ Wit HeR Heart ¥¤¥¤¥¥¤¥¤¥

cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
7 posted 2002-03-21 12:20 PM

very powerful words lisa..i certainly dont want to get onto your bad side ...nicely dont chicka...i just hope that person figures out that theyve wronged you and does something to amend it!

My england is goodly- are you strudable?

Starr
since 2001-02-08
Posts 100

8 posted 2002-03-21 09:08 AM

Sad to know you're hurt like that.. but nicely written...

Keep it up and Thx for sharing

Every action of our lives touches some chord that will vibrate in eternity.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » You have ruined my life

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary