navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I remember..
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic I remember.. Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Lisa_bebe15
since 2001-11-15
Posts 151
Florida

0 posted 2002-02-15 01:01 PM

I remember you said "Always and forever"
That turned out to wrong.
You told me you wanted to be alone
I never thought you would leave me
but you did.

Every "I love you" said
Every kiss you kissed me
will never happend again.
Every word you said to me,
I remember
Every kiss you gave me,
I remember.
I was crushed
and still am
Those words where never sopsto be said
If you loved me.
I knew I had to move on
but I wanted you back
I wanted you back so bad,
I reached for your hand,
and you wouldnt accept.
I broke down crying
You wanted to hold me
but I ran away
in tears.
I hated myself for this
It was my fault
But it really wasnt.

I saw you did move on
I saw you with your new girl
my best friend
It felt like one thousand stabbing knifes
I am not over this yet,
and I will not stop trying
I want you back in my life
to hold that empty hand
to guide me through the rough sea of love

"Water Over Matter"

© Copyright 2002 Lisa Ann - All Rights Reserved
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
1 posted 2002-02-15 01:54 PM

Omg...he ended up with your bestfriend!!!! **TEN THOUSAND HUGS!!!**...i dont even know what to say but i am soooo sorry!!!

mE & cHrIsTiNe GaVe A WhOlE nEw mEaNiNg tO ThE wOrD "iNcOgNiTo"

Deep_Inside
since 2002-02-14
Posts 377
i can't stop hiding
2 posted 2002-02-15 04:52 PM

loseing anything or any one can be really hard and the you best firend i guess all i can say is i'm sorry but i know that wonk help just keep your head up and don't think twice about telling him how you really feel you'll find the truth in the end.  but remember the truth can heart
Deep_Inside
since 2002-02-14
Posts 377
i can't stop hiding
3 posted 2002-02-15 04:53 PM

loseing anything or any one can be really hard and the you best firend i guess all i can say is i'm sorry but i know that wonk help just keep your head up and don't think twice about telling him how you really feel you'll find the truth in the end.  but remember the truth can heart
Deep_Inside
since 2002-02-14
Posts 377
i can't stop hiding
4 posted 2002-02-15 04:53 PM

Deep_Inside
since 2002-02-14
Posts 377
i can't stop hiding
5 posted 2002-02-15 04:53 PM

Deep_Inside
since 2002-02-14
Posts 377
i can't stop hiding
6 posted 2002-02-15 04:53 PM

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
7 posted 2002-02-20 05:14 AM

Ohh wow...What kind of friend is that??? Friends shouldnt do that...My heart goes out to you...When you let someone go thats hard but to find out that you let him go so someone you are close to can take him...Thats just not right...

~ShAtTeReD mEmOrIeS,
aRe AlL i HaVe LeFt,
Of YoU aNd Me.~

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » I remember..

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary