navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » can't go on
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic can't go on Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SlowDrag
since 2002-01-10
Posts 53
Tx...need i say more

0 posted 2002-01-29 11:22 PM

-- Currently under review --

--Marie - Moderator/Passions in Poetry

© Copyright 2002 Eric - All Rights Reserved
Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
1 posted 2002-01-30 01:21 AM

Hmmm... very strong words here... very strong feelings. Thank you for sharing this; if you ever need someone to talk to, my inbox is always open. *hugs*

Donate to Rhonda's Crossing the Atlantic Fund!!!

gymnast
since 2001-11-18
Posts 80
Scotland.
2 posted 2002-01-30 06:19 AM

This poem is great!  Sorry to hear your upset!  Hope everything works out for you!  Keep up the good work though-you have a talent for poems!
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
3 posted 2002-01-30 05:10 PM

Your poem was powerful and full of emotion and feelings. Looks like u really poured ur anger out into this one...nicely done

BoOsH bOoSh nApoLE

SlowDrag
since 2002-01-10
Posts 53
Tx...need i say more
4 posted 2002-01-30 10:46 PM

Thanks for your comments and concerns,
but there was no emotion poured into that song at all....no anger, it's just a song.
and truth be known, it's not even mine LOL...i jsut wnated to see what kind of replies it got, because half the time i write a song, and everyone tells me how they feel my anger...but i dont even feel that anger or whatever. haha i guess i'm not a poet, i think poets write more on feeling, song i just flow with the music.
well any moderators feel free to delete this poem if you like...anyone who would like to check it out it's by a group called "WaterDog"....a very good song
thanks though...

"Pardon me while I throw up, I guess some people never grow up..."

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » can't go on

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary