navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Bar Stool
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Bar Stool Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Ree Ree
since 2001-06-28
Posts 56
providence, RI

0 posted 2002-01-17 04:14 PM

-- This poem is under review --

© Copyright 2002 maria - All Rights Reserved
HiddenSparklez
since 2000-12-29
Posts 190
British Columbia, Canada
1 posted 2002-01-17 06:18 PM

Sounds like there's a big miscommunication between the two people you'd written about. But it's good to see that one of them understands that life moves on and does so. Good job!

"You do what you do, you say what you say, you try to be everything to everyone... come on now, do that stupid dance for me" -Everclear

AshlieAcklin
since 2002-01-17
Posts 6

2 posted 2002-01-18 12:19 PM

I enjoyed this poem. Read it over a couple times and tried to understand the true underlying meaning. I believe I will read it a couple more times. :0) Can't wait to see more

-AMA

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
3 posted 2002-01-18 09:58 AM

Great job on this one ree ree...you expressed your feelings nicely

yOu GeT wAt u PaId 4 bUt i JuS hAd nO..iNtEnTion oF liVin tHis waY --Counting crows

Ree Ree
since 2001-06-28
Posts 56
providence, RI
4 posted 2002-01-18 07:42 PM

sorry it got posted twice, for some reason it just did that. I posted this same message in the first one, but no one got it, sorry. Again, i can't take credit for this work, but i thought it was such a kewl poem, i just had to share it on here. My friend is thankful to hear any constructive critisism and stuff..thanks for reading....   : )

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
5 posted 2002-01-19 05:10 PM

"you've gone through everything to find this
to find me.
in this empty praking lot, start anew."

Lots of emotions here.  I really liked this... you write it very well and expressively.  Job well done

I look forward to seeing more.

--Marie

I wish your fingers could touch all I can't say... no one should ever feel this alone.

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Bar Stool

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary