navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Come Tomorrow
Teen Poetry #5
Post A Reply Post New Topic Come Tomorrow Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs

0 posted 2002-01-04 11:50 AM

Come tomorrow,
I will be free.
Free in thought and mind,
Free to be just me.

Come tomorrow,
It's just another day.
A day for me to be in pain,
Another day to waste away.

Come tomorrow,
I'll be told the same old thing.
That i have to give it more time,
And i'll see exactly what you mean.

Come tomorrow,
I'll be tired and worn.
I wont feel any better,
My patience will be torn.

Come tomorrow,
Today will repeat.
I will not win nor lose,
The game of life i cannot defeat.

So come tomorrow,
I'll give it another shot.
And once again i'll realize,
Everything im not.

ShE'S nOt ThE kInDa GiRL..WhO lIkeS tO tElL tHe WorLd AbOuT tHe Way She FEEL'S aBouT hErSelf...ShE tAkEs a LiTtLe TiMe In MakIn uP hEr MiNd..

© Copyright 2002 Michele - All Rights Reserved
gymnast
since 2001-11-18
Posts 80
Scotland.
1 posted 2002-01-04 02:30 PM

This poem is awesome!  I really feel for you!  Keep on fighting and don't lose hope-you'll get there eventually and when you do you'll be even more glad that you fought to get there!  Keep up the good work-and please don't ever stop trying!
Spice
since 2001-04-13
Posts 1266
Resting in my cardboard box.
2 posted 2002-01-04 04:41 PM

Damn Michele...Just bum me out hwy don't ya? Christ...
You shouldn't be so down on yourself, deary. Awesome write though...very jam-packed with emotion...bummy emotion, yes...but still, emotion! lol

"I'd rather die purposely alone than to have lived an accidental life of solitude."- Jesa "§ùgã®" Thompson

LCsftball16
since 2001-05-17
Posts 39

3 posted 2002-01-04 04:52 PM

i can really identify with this poem... good job on expressing your emotions
prov1717
since 2001-12-26
Posts 74
NE
4 posted 2002-01-04 06:42 PM

wow, i loved this...i can't tell you how much, it may be a little dark but everybodys there at one time or another and you did a great job expressing yourself, this ones a keeper.
xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
5 posted 2002-01-04 07:48 PM

Thanks guys for reading this i really appreciate it

ShE'S nOt ThE kInDa GiRL..WhO lIkeS tO tElL tHe WorLd AbOuT tHe Way She FEEL'S aBouT hErSelf...ShE tAkEs a LiTtLe TiMe In MakIn uP hEr MiNd..

TopGunLauren
since 2000-08-02
Posts 718
California
6 posted 2002-01-04 10:15 PM

I'd like to say this is the best poem I have ever read and I know exactly what you are going through.To me tomorrow is just going to be a continuation of today so how can things ever get better.But ayway I really do hope things get better for you but I know how hard it can be.But I really do love this poem and keep up the awsome work because I can't wait to read more.
   Lauren

"I just needed someone to talk to you were just to busy with yourself."-Staind

xShUgArHiGhx
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
7 posted 2002-01-04 10:41 PM

Lauren-- You and I can always see eye to eye on the topics of our poems. I think thats a very good thing because we always can understand where the other one is in that moment in their life. Thanks for the reply and even though i would never wish this feeling upon anyone else..im glad someone can relate

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #5 » Come Tomorrow

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary