navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » I Know It's Going to Change(made some changes)
Dark Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic I Know It's Going to Change(made some changes) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
SharaRose
Member Elite
since 2003-07-19
Posts 2501
Somewhere out there~

0 posted 2003-08-08 11:31 PM

Eyelids seared
with a sting
from tears
that burn
convincing of
another day
coming
so move
your feet
one
in front of the other
Step up
to
another searing eyelid
day
coming!

I know it's going
to change.

Of sound, and speech let all lift the hearer!

[This message has been edited by SharaRose (08-09-2003 01:16 PM).]

© Copyright 2003 Shara - All Rights Reserved
cusick
since 2003-07-27
Posts 668

1 posted 2003-08-10 05:06 AM

Shararose this sounds like a cry for help. Some will do that I am sure. Maggie
SharaRose
Member Elite
since 2003-07-19
Posts 2501
Somewhere out there~
2 posted 2003-08-10 10:35 AM

Thanks Cusick, This was for those times in life when you cry the eye stinging tears. And it does *always* change!!!! Nothing really stays the same. Change is really the only *constant* in life. But not a cry for help. Just once in a while in life those times come up, and thank God they aren't very often at all. Thanks for the comment. It's much appreciated.

SharaRose @-->--

eor
since 2002-09-26
Posts 959
blues & greys
3 posted 2003-08-14 12:10 PM

nice write, the pain of change, or wanting change, or no change at all, but anyways gettign off the subject, nice write!

"in a past life i was a woodcarver's knife: the sharpend blade of a wood cutter, the eldest son of the chief's brother: a maker of drums"

SharaRose
Member Elite
since 2003-07-19
Posts 2501
Somewhere out there~
4 posted 2003-08-14 11:14 PM

Thanks Eor...this is about those times you go through in life that get you down, and you have to convince yourself to go another day of the same. Thanks for reading, and the comment.
SharaRose @-->--

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » I Know It's Going to Change(made some changes)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary