navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » My poems
Dark Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic My poems Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

0 posted 2003-06-03 11:15 AM

The Mind by Jodie Frederic  

The mind is but a complex thing your many thoughts and memories of what has been and visions of what are to come.  When does ones soul come into the picture?  The mind can the be all and end all of all existence.  

It can be the destroyer of many good things in the world for it is for our own human frailties that create such disaster and destruction in the world.  It is our own paranoia and our own clouded judgment that is the breaker of all.  

Maybe the world will find true enlightenment and will see what is truly going on and the purpose of life instead of their own misguided interpretation.  Then the world would be a happier place.  

© Copyright 2003 Godlovinchic - All Rights Reserved
Godlovinchic
since 2003-06-02
Posts 6

1 posted 2003-06-03 11:20 AM

Life by Jodie Frederic

Life is a downward spiral descending into darkness, shrouded by mystery and confusion.  

If only there were but a glimmer of light, a mere slight glimmer of hope that maybe I shall be saved from this hell hole and plucked from the fiery cassam of doom so I would not perish for all eternity.  

The I will truly be saved free from the oppression of society, and the bondage of civilization.  

But until that day comes I will forever be casted out into the shadows like the abnormal and hideous beast that I am back to whence I came.  

Local Parasite
Deputy Moderator 10 Tours
Member Elite
since 2001-11-05
Posts 2527
Transylconia, Winnipeg
2 posted 2003-06-03 05:32 PM

Hey, welcome to Dark Poetry, it's nice to see you participating in our corner of Passions in Poetry.  

I'd just like to offer a little bit of advice.  Perhaps you'd get a better, more specific response to your poetry if you spaced your poems out between posts?  The general practice at this site is to make an entirely new thread for each poem so that the replies are allowed to be more poem-specific.

If you'd like, simply copy the text in your first reply and then hit the button, then paste your poem into that window and hit "Submit."  

At any rate, welcome to Passions in Poetry, and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world.
~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » My poems

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary