navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » Mirror
Dark Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Mirror Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Zeon
since 2003-05-17
Posts 4

0 posted 2003-05-17 03:24 PM

Mirror
I Move upon the cobbles passing past the gloomy graveyard upon the somber sooty ground at which i pass upon the floor.

I advance upon the hill, through the path upon the mill, creeping past the murky waters at which i knock upon the door.

I do not get an answer, nor i have not since before, since that time upon the mill at which i passed out on the floor.

I retreat upon the path, and see a scarlet shimmer trailing I did not notice there before
reflecting in the moonlight and forsaken evermore.

I advance upon the trail, among the frozen lonely lillies, passing by the murky waters and then leading to a door.

Upon the frozen floorboards, i see the scarlet shimmer, is still trailing, is still trailing, is still trailing evermore.

I now quicken my speed as i notice more and more, that this trail is getting thicker, is much thicker than before.

It leads up through the hallway, passing by the locked front door, at which it spirals up the stairway getting thicker evermore.

It flows into the chamber, passing through my chamber door. Now i notice, now i notice that ive seen this place before.

It leads up to the window, in the moonlight, on the floor, i see there something lying, not like anything before.

The trail ends.

Upon the frozen floorboards lay a man upon the floor, with a scarlet swelling flooding, is still flooding on the floor.

For his eyes are cold as steel, as the steel within his breast, as the still within his heart, that lay there evermore...

© Copyright 2003 Zeon - All Rights Reserved
qtpieelmo
since 2000-07-04
Posts 989
Sesame Street :) hee hee ,NY
1 posted 2003-05-17 07:26 PM

I love the Rhythm of this!!

ELMO

"No man is EVER worth my tears, and the one who is, will never make me cry!"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Dark Poetry #3 » Mirror

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary