navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » 1st kiss
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic 1st kiss Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
dramaqueen22086
since 2001-05-05
Posts 50
Hadlyme, CT

0 posted 2001-06-03 02:28 PM

This doesn’t mean anything either, it is kinda like my 1st kiss, but it was funnier. Long story behind that. You see I thought it was going to be scary I thought I would mess up, and the guy would hate me, but once it happened I started laughing b/c It wasn’t what I thought it was, it’s funny b/c I actually said “that’s it.” I know that is a time I well never for get. Hey if you want when you reply tell me about your 1st kiss, I’d love to hear about it.

You dream of it most of your life
You see it in movies and it hits you like a knife

You find that someone
You talk you flirt
Your almost done

You have them to yourself
No one is around
You put your lips together
And don’t make a sound

You start to shake
But they hold you closer
They come up and kiss….

Piece of cake

© Copyright 2001 :sunshine: ~!kellie!~ - All Rights Reserved
~sugarpie313~
since 2000-09-14
Posts 375
Maine, USA
1 posted 2001-06-03 02:55 PM

LOL this was great. very cute   my first kiss... hmmm...  i don't really remember it too well...  oh yes i remember now... haha ummm i was at a friends and it was me, her and a neighbor boy *L* we were playin truth or dare and she dared me to kiss the neighbor boy. and me, being the dare devil i am, kissed him! *L* i don't think that was my first kiss but that's the only one i remember. hehehe Thanks for makin me think  

Valerie

Why do you do what u do to me baby...you know if I could I'd do anything for you, please don't ignore me cause you know I adore you

~sugarpie313~
since 2000-09-14
Posts 375
Maine, USA
2 posted 2001-06-03 02:55 PM

LOL this was great. very cute   my first kiss... hmmm...  i don't really remember it too well...  oh yes i remember now... haha ummm i was at a friends and it was me, her and a neighbor boy *L* we were playin truth or dare and she dared me to kiss the neighbor boy. and me, being the dare devil i am, kissed him! *L* i don't think that was my first kiss but that's the only one i remember. hehehe Thanks for makin me think  

Valerie

Why do you do what u do to me baby...you know if I could I'd do anything for you, please don't ignore me cause you know I adore you

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
3 posted 2001-06-03 11:27 PM

This was so cute.....I loved this.
My first kiss....haha..crappy, and that's all you need to know.

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
4 posted 2001-06-04 07:08 PM

well, there are kisses and then there are kisses.....my real real first kiss...the one I waited forever for....the one that made my knees weak....made me shake....wasn't until after lots of kisses...but they weren't like this...so it goes down in my history book as my first kiss....because it was magic....and I haven't been kissed like that before or since.....it was my best friend Todd....one night in his truck..he just kissed me...like he wanted to see what it would be like or something.....and it was amazing....I've never forgotten it...I think I was 16 or 17.....but the kiss....man.....I remember everything about it   thanks for making me think of it today   I enjoyed your poem very much    ~SEA
Shygirl82
since 2001-02-19
Posts 245
Ilinois
5 posted 2001-06-04 07:36 PM

This poem totally made me smile.  Thanks for sharing.  My first REAL kiss also came along after alot of other kisses....I was 15 and it was when my best guy friend in the whole world confessed he had feelings for me...it was amazing and to this day I can rememeber every detail...one of those kisses that was worth waiting for.
Thanks for the read
Always,
~Nikki~

[This message has been edited by Shygirl82 (edited 06-04-2001).]

LoneWolf
since 2001-03-10
Posts 384
IL
6 posted 2001-06-04 11:08 PM

i liked this. it was cute. seeing everyone else saying something about their first kiss makes me feel kinda left out considering i never had one.....anyway good job on the poem.

It's too bad I'm not as wonderful a person as people say I am, because the world could use a few people like that.
I've learned that even when you th

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » 1st kiss

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary