navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » A Strong Poem
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic A Strong Poem Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Alyssa
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!

0 posted 2001-05-31 08:48 PM

I hate you! You hurt me and dont even know, or care.I love you , you dont even know or care. Your selfish and inconsiderate. Your a jerk, I dont need you.I can make it with out you, god how I hate you! I was always here for you, when you had your wreck, after your dads heart attack. I waited for you when you had Jenny Ison. I loved you so much. I put up with more than enough. It hurts so bad Jeremy! I want to slap the crap outta you. I want to rub ice in your eyes. I remember everything. All the little things. all the lies you said.  I remember the first email, the first phone call, I remember the way I woke you up, I remember the callwave message and how you emailed me after wards, the time you told me to pull up a chair, how youd walk out my door instead of the kitchens. For gods sake I remember getting your hat, I remember Jeremy! I HATE YOU! I hate remembering, .I hate the fact I remember your red ohio state hat, I called it mine, it was the one you wore during our time, I remember what you said about my white wet shirt, god that memory really hurts! I was shy, until the June day when you said Hi. Hey butthole* remember the broom, and the many trips you took to the restroom. My fly being unzipped, you just being 17, I remember when we'd catch each other staring. I hate you so much I think about it all the time!I remember when  you told me I was pretty, when you said you liked me, i remember "worminator69". I'll never forget either. No i wont call you like you asked me to. I remember the first words you said to me. Remember me Corky? Your friend "loser" with no R ? I remember it all, even the fact your really tall.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH I STILL LOVE YOU!
Jeremy, I want another chance, please forgive me.
± Ålyssa ±

... to all who read and reply...
..im going to a better place now, where the flowers grow, and the sun shines gold....-My cousin Tommy's fav. line

[This message has been edited by Alyssa (edited 06-01-2001).]

© Copyright 2001 Amèe - All Rights Reserved
cherish
since 2001-03-25
Posts 1639
swimming in fairy floss...........
1 posted 2001-05-31 09:03 PM

wow......this was a srtong poem....although it didnt ook like one..heheh..but who am i to say otherwise?.....wow i am totally blown away...really i am...your emotions came across so powerfully ...i could feel the hurt and pain and confusion ....this guys mean a lot to you (duh cherish)..i hope you find the time to tell him all that you just wrote down...its good to vent...( we have a room in teen chat.. )..
welcome to pip alyssa

i hope your stay here in an enjoyable one.. ...keep posting..im looking forward to reading more...MORE says i!!

"Life is not long and boring,
it's short and compelling." -Javier Agosto-

Alyssa
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
2 posted 2001-05-31 09:27 PM

okay, so it isnt exactly a poem, but its an expressive piece.lol. thanks for replying!
it means alot to me. more POEMS and EXPRESSIVE pieces next week i promise!
±Ålyssa±

..things aint always what they appear to be...

SEA
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Seraphic
since 2000-01-18
Posts 22676
with you
3 posted 2001-05-31 10:47 PM

Welcome!   Please check your email for a special greeting!    SEA
anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
4 posted 2001-06-01 01:02 AM

Welcome to Passions

One recommendation is to NOT put please read on your title line. You will get more people passing them by than actually reading them.

You've written a good first piece. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your posts AND replies.

~AF~

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved."
-Van Kaam

anonymous albert ?
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-23
Posts 2979

5 posted 2001-06-01 01:17 AM

quite emotional and powerful...great job...and WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!! ...hope to see you read,post and reply...bye

i'm addicted to passions in poetry!...are you?

the_rescue
since 2001-05-23
Posts 316
Japan
6 posted 2001-06-01 07:15 AM

wow that was really good it wasnt  in a poem form but even so it did flow well, I liked the way expressed your emotions and such i was just really good talk o you later and welcome aboard
Allysa
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
7 posted 2001-06-01 08:15 AM

Why hello.  Nice name by the way.  That's how my name's spelled, actually, but it's a long story as to why I spell my name this way.  Anyways, welcome to Passions. Yeah.

I know you're in a better place and though I cannot see your face, I know you're smiling down on me, saying everything's okay. ~R Kelly (I wish)

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
8 posted 2001-06-01 09:17 AM

Much more like prose, I havta agree. But as to the strength, I havta disagree. All your anger, all your words....it all is negated by the end. You still want him, you'd still give the world for him....the strength kinda dissapates after that. Oh well, just a thought. It was really emotional tho, keep em coming!!!
Welcome to passions!!!

Jenn

"If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right, cause I'm drowned in you, and I won't pull through without you by my side." Mari

[This message has been edited by Jenn Cirrincione (edited 06-01-2001).]

Alyssa
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
9 posted 2001-06-01 10:16 AM

Thanks everyone! I really do appreciate all your replies. pssst..today is my birthday!!

hehe thanks again guys!
±Ålyssa±

Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
10 posted 2001-06-01 12:53 PM

Happy birthday...
One thing I'd like to mention about hatred - it can be a tool.  Flipside of the coin of love, is it not?  So if we look at it this way, love can be a bad thing if used incorrectly... it can be very, very negative.
So, too, can hatred be used productively.
I urge you to keep this in mind.  
Welcome to Passions in Poetry.
~Allan

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.  
~Unknown

Allysa
since 1999-11-09
Posts 1952
In an upside-down garden
11 posted 2001-06-01 03:55 PM

dude your b-day is June 1st?  Mine is May 1st. Happy birthday! Anyways, this is getting weird. Byes!

I know you're in a better place and though I cannot see your face, I know you're smiling down on me, saying everything's okay. ~R Kelly (I wish)

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
12 posted 2001-06-02 02:36 PM

Welcoem to passions.......I enjoyed the read.
And now I am confused.....two women with almost the same name.  

Alyssa
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
13 posted 2001-06-02 06:36 PM

thats not as weriod as the fact that we are both from ohio, birthdays are a month apart, her last name is the same as my "friend" ryan, ect...
hey allysa how old are u?
±Ålyssa±

"lifes tough, get a helmet"

Alyssa
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
14 posted 2001-06-02 06:37 PM

thats not as weriod as the fact that we are both from ohio, birthdays are a month apart, her last name is the same as my "friend" ryan, ect...
±Ålyssa±

Alyssa
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
15 posted 2001-06-02 06:37 PM

±Ålyssa±

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
16 posted 2001-06-02 06:38 PM

WELCOME TO PASSIONS!!!

Glad you've decided to join us here in passions for poetry.  Hope you enjoy reading and sharing as well. it's nice to see how you could really express yourself and just pour things out.  Keep it up and keep sharing

1. Now we got allysa and alyssa...arghhh that's totally confusing  
2. Both of you like guys whose names start with J --- Jeremy and Justin.
3. Both birthdays are the 1st of the month
4. Both are from Ohio

This is just too much......

I'm so sorry for doubting you Kit ... please forgive me!!!!

[This message has been edited by acire (edited 06-02-2001).]

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
17 posted 2001-06-02 06:48 PM

Welcome to Passions!  

Welcomeeeeeeee hehehe i liked ur first post!!! You definately had a lotta feelings in there that you wanted to get out and thats great! I cant wait to see more from you so keep those poems comin  

Alyssa
since 2001-05-30
Posts 385
IM ENGAGED!!!!!
18 posted 2001-06-10 07:38 PM

HEY GUESS  WHAT!!!!!
JEREMY IS SINGLE, AND SO AM I AND HE CALLED ME
this i s goood
i cant type caus ei just got my nails done
YEAH HES SINGLE

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
19 posted 2001-06-16 02:50 PM

Welcome to Passions in Poetry!
Oh my... two names who are almost identical.  Wowers.. confusion, here I come.  hehe.  Nice first post.  I enjoyed the read.  Looking forward to more...  
Nice work.

--Marie

"You're the girl of my nightmares, erotic and skull-faced.
Anorexic Beauty, feather-weight perfection.  Anorexic Beauty, underweight goddess." --Pulp

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » A Strong Poem

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary