navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » friends forever
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic friends forever Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
sexychick
since 2001-05-28
Posts 19
Michigan, Bay City

0 posted 2001-05-28 06:05 PM

friends forever
we have known each-other for the longest time. we were like sister's we did everything together. we said, we would be friends forever never stop talking to each- other always there to talk to when evr thing went wrong you always listen to my problems never was mean always mad me see the bright side and not the dark side. Things were great friends til the end,but something happened we grew apart. we stopped talking. we even stopped thinking and caring about each-other we found new friends. you moved and went to a different school
Things changed and so did we i wonder sometimes were we really friends or was it all a lie now that i sit here i wonder what happen to us being friends forever?

This is for my best friend candace i hope she always knows that she will be my best friend no matte what me and her have had bad and good times and i mis them all.

© Copyright 2001 Lisa Pomeroy - All Rights Reserved
anonymous albert ?
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-23
Posts 2979

1 posted 2001-05-28 08:37 PM

nicely done...i enjoyed the poem...a great tribute ...thanks for the read and keep writing ...?

i'm addicted to passions in poetry!...are you?

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
2 posted 2001-05-29 12:49 PM

What a wonderful tribute to your friend. I enjoyed this one and I'm sure she would too

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

banburycross
since 2001-03-27
Posts 946
viginia
3 posted 2001-05-29 01:12 PM

i hope you give her a copy of this piece, and i'm sure she feels the same way.  great job on this, wonderful emotion    keep posting your work.

Sometimes, the things that go unsaid are the only things worth hearing.

Allan Riverwood
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
4 posted 2001-05-29 11:14 PM

Nice work... there are people I feel this way about.  
~Allan

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.  
~Unknown

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
5 posted 2001-05-30 09:09 AM

beautiful tribute.  She must be happy to have a friend like you too   keep sharing

I'm so sorry for doubting you Kit ... please forgive me!!!!

anonymousfemale
Member Elite
since 2000-02-02
Posts 2797
Limbo
6 posted 2001-05-30 11:31 AM

It's never easy when things like this happen between friends. Hopefully you take bans advice and show it to her.
A touching tribute that I am sure any friend would be delighted to read.  

~AF~

Life is a mystery to be lived, not a problem to be solved."
-Van Kaam

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
7 posted 2001-06-02 11:33 PM

This was a beautiful poem about what seems to be a very wonderful relationship...very nice  
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » friends forever

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary