navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » Passions Gallery: LoveBug (vaulted wishes)
Teen Poetry #4
Post A Reply Post New Topic Passions Gallery: LoveBug (vaulted wishes) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Sven
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA

0 posted 2001-05-20 02:09 PM

voices
whisper
violet
words
valiantly
while
vented
windows
vainly
wonder

looking
over
Venetian
entryways
bestowing
undulating
grace

viewing
with
vaulted
wishes

loving
one
venerated
existence

beholding
understanding
giving

-----------------------------------------------------------------

To the world, you may only be one person. But to one person, you may be the world.

© Copyright 2001 John Garcia - All Rights Reserved
Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
1 posted 2001-05-20 02:15 PM

Very well done Sven....so sweet of you to be writing about Erica. A very enjoyable read. I liked this one a lot. The style is great!

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

banburycross
since 2001-03-27
Posts 946
viginia
2 posted 2001-05-20 04:15 PM

i love your pieces about the peole here at passions, you wrote this really beautifully, i enjoyed it a lot and i'm sure Erica will too.

Sometimes, the things that go unsaid are the only things worth hearing.

anonymous albert ?
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-23
Posts 2979

3 posted 2001-05-20 11:28 PM

beautiful, meaningful, touching, amazing, beautiful...i think i already said that ..hehe...but on the poem this once again shows the beauty of your words that just brings a     to our faces...i enjoyed this alot and im sure erica will also...and i'm glad you are sharing with us in "teen4" again...until next time sven...keep writing

if i die before i wake , i pray the lord my soul will take-"when thugs cry"

[This message has been edited by anonymous albert ? (edited 05-21-2001).]

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

4 posted 2001-05-21 06:13 PM

Ah Sven, so it's my turn now! I read this poem about the time you posted it, and I've been trying to find something to say. The beauty in these words far exceed anything I deserve! This is the first time I've had a poem written for me, so sorry if I'm a little mushy!   Anyway, beautiful beautiful poem. I really appreciate your thought.

(Oh, and I did notice your acroustic thing there... very cute!    )

"Men judge generally more by the eye than by the hand, for everyone can see and few can feel."-Machiavelli

LoveBug
Deputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Elite
since 2000-01-08
Posts 4697

5 posted 2001-05-21 06:14 PM

Sorry, forgot the library button!

Sven
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA
6 posted 2001-05-21 07:03 PM

Dopey, thanks a lot. . . glad that you liked it. . .  

banburycross, thank you for reading my friend. . .and I'm glad that you enjoyed. . .

albert, it's really a treat for me to be sharing these with all of you. . .they really do belong here, since all of you know them better here than anywhere. . . thanks for being such a great supporter of The Gallery albert. . . I really appreciate it. . .  

LoveBug, surprised you didn't I??     Anyway, I'm glad that you liked this. . . it was a treat for me to write, and I'm really glad that I could do this for you. . . thanks again. . .    

BTW, did anyone notice that, besides the little acrostic, the other lines are words that begin with V and W??  

-----------------------------------------------------------

To the world, you may only be one person. But to one person, you may be the world.

Suga_Baby
since 2000-08-06
Posts 380
Maine, USA
7 posted 2001-05-22 02:48 PM

Yes, I noticed, though I don't understand why *LOL* Oh well, fact of the matter is, I NOTICED!!   Haha this was REALLY cool-- I liked the style a lot. Nice job  

Suga

"A dream is a wish your heart makes while you are fast asleep."

Allan Riverwood
Member Elite
since 2001-01-04
Posts 3502
Winnipeg
8 posted 2001-05-23 09:41 AM

I noticed it!  This was a really good entry, you did an awesome job once again, Sven.     I really like what you are doing in this, I find it fascinating.
~Allan

Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.  
~Unknown

Jenn Cirrincione
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
9 posted 2001-05-23 10:58 AM

This was very sweet for you to do. And very nicley written!! YAY!

Jenn

"If it's wrong to love you, then my heart just won't let me be right, cause I'm drowned in you, and I won't pull through without you by my side." Mari

Fading Away
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2001-03-14
Posts 3131
Lynchburg, Virginia
10 posted 2001-06-16 06:51 PM

*BUMP* Back to page one!  This is an awesome poem, Sven!  I am LOVING the Passions Gallery.  Wowers... Erica's honered, I'm sure.  Very nicely done!  Excellent...

--Marie

"You're the girl of my nightmares, erotic and skull-faced.
Anorexic Beauty, feather-weight perfection.  Anorexic Beauty, underweight goddess." --Pulp

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #4 » Passions Gallery: LoveBug (vaulted wishes)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary