navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » For Scott (Shakespeare)
Open Poetry #12
Post A Reply Post New Topic For Scott (Shakespeare) Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Auguste
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 3953
By the sea

0 posted 2001-03-19 09:32 PM

"When he shall die, take and cut him out into little stars and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun."

-William Shakespeare

Scott,
You are in the prayers of many tonight. I don't know you, but you are also in my own. May God give comfort to your heart.

Michael

Proust-
"Love is space and time measured by the heart"

© Copyright 2001 Michael Auguste - All Rights Reserved
Meadowmuse
Member Elite
since 1999-12-27
Posts 3263

1 posted 2001-03-19 09:46 PM

Thank you, Michael. I will share this with him. He has had a rather exhausting day, but is holding up well. He even managed to give an interview this afternoon.

Thanks,
Claire

Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?......Henry David Thoreau

Auguste
Deputy Moderator 5 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-02-16
Posts 3953
By the sea
2 posted 2001-03-19 09:58 PM

Claire,

You're welcome. Please tell Scott that I'll be thinking of him in this most difficult of times and know that his friends will be a great source of comfort to him.

Michael

Proust-
"Love is space and time measured by the heart"

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » For Scott (Shakespeare)

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary