navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » In dream's he come's to me
Open Poetry #12
Post A Reply Post New Topic In dream's he come's to me Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee

0 posted 2001-01-27 02:54 AM

The night is a dark cold reminder,that I have no protector no defender, no white knight ,no one in which to surrender...

My bed is empty, my arms ache, this place deep inside , passion brews , awaits to escape..
I toss and turn,with thoughts of Love , oh the burn, the sting and pain , Loneliness hits me once again...

One has to wonder why Love for some is bliss and for others its but a mist, a mist of tears and pain, a life of constant  dark skys and rain, just when a ray of light begins to show its but a memory thats left its mark  forever on your soul...

The scars remind me of Loves pain , But a distant memory also reminds me, true Love  doesnt involve  those things...

True Love  is, light and happiness ,a rainbow above lifes daily problems, a place for 2 to share ,a place for passion and lust  to collide ,a place for 2 bodys to combust, a place for up most respect to each other and absoulute trust, a soulmate devised when we were both but dust ..

I know this is the way it should be, what I dont know is why it hasnt come to me,must it just remain  only in my dreams?

Ohhh I Pray for sleep for thats when he comes to me,a clouded vision yet unseen ..

When he walks into my life my dreams will all come true ,the vail lifted, the curse broken..

Nights spent in his arms, safe from harm, passion abound,
Love's finaly found.

© Copyright 2001 Dixie - All Rights Reserved
JamesMichael
Member Empyrean
since 1999-11-16
Posts 33336
Kapolei, Hawaii, USA
1 posted 2001-01-27 03:49 AM

Enjoyed reading your poem Dixie...James
Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee
2 posted 2001-01-27 04:21 AM

Thank you James, I havent felt inspired in a while..Its nice to be back : )
dgvarner
Member Elite
since 2000-05-13
Posts 3552
High Springs, Florida
3 posted 2001-01-28 07:53 PM

dixie..i believe we would never fully appreciate LOVE's goodness, if it were not for LOVE's darkness...

every rose has its thorn...

great sifting in this one..  

hugs, g

"i was thinkin'
if you were lonely
maybe we could leave here
and no one would know
at least not to the point where we would think so..."

Sven
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Laureate
since 1999-11-23
Posts 14937
East Lansing, MI USA
4 posted 2001-01-29 07:17 PM

this burns with the fire of a passion lost. . . and with the hope of a love to be found. . .

excellent writing. . .  

-----------------------------------------------------

To the world, you may only be one person. But to one person, you may be the world.

Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee
5 posted 2001-01-30 12:42 PM

Dg, you are so right about that, (((((hugs)))))) back at ya : )
Yes Sven, passion lost but the flames of passion still burn to be oxegenaited... Thank You all for the possitive comments : )

Gemini
since 1999-12-15
Posts 1203
Wisconsin, USA
6 posted 2001-01-30 02:04 PM

Dixie-I have this same dream myself sometimes, this was beautiful.
Dixie
since 2000-07-22
Posts 41
Tennessee
7 posted 2001-02-27 01:29 PM

Gem, we all have the vision of true Love, I have to belive its going to happen oneday for me, I wish the same for you.. : )
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #12 » In dream's he come's to me

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary