navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » What Heaven Truly Is
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic What Heaven Truly Is Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mandi
since 2001-01-06
Posts 19
Chicago

0 posted 2001-01-07 09:22 PM

As you lay your head to sleep the last gasp of breath God takes away,
And he whispers in year hear and this is what he’ll say;
“Come to me, follow the light, do not look away,  come to me my precious child for this
is your special day” And so you follow the light as God had told you to do, and you see
people floating all around you like fish lost upon the sea, but you keep on going for God
said he’ll set you free. And as a hand reaches out to you like a ray of light you do not
look away for God had promised to give you flight. Then you see a drop of rain go across
your face and you realize it is God who you now embrace. You had no idea that love can
be this strong, going all around you, circling, and going through. And then you felt the
gust of wind of angel wings over head, and some how everything God was telling you,
you were able to comprehend. Then the angels took you , to a garden where you could
see, earth, your mother, the place of your birth, and of course your family. The lights all
around are so beautiful you cant believe your eyes, and when you look down on earth you
look in sudden surprize. For something’s coming out of it and shooting to the sky. It
looks as if there stars and the angels catch them with care. What could these stars be, and
why are they here? So you come in closer for a better view and the angels tell you there
prayers for up above they are caught by our loving hands and taken to God’s ear, so he
may give replay and we’ll answer someone’s prayer.  So then you were called to God in a
room of white and red, and God said to look inside yourself and to bow your head. As
you did you saw your past, your life you looked upon then you asked God is this truly
where I belong. Then God had said you to” I save this place only for the best, and if you
look inside your heart you’ll see my shield across your chest.”  “You belong back on
earth but you’ll come back some day so please tell your friends and family what I have to
say;” “Heaven is a special place you learn things everyday, you see your family that has
gone, but didn’t really go away. For when somebody dies they just then live inside you
and when you come to heaven you see them as angels then too. Everyone is invited to
join us up above, but just remember to pray so I may send reply with my powerful love.
So when you think of heaven do not just think its perfect yeah. Go into greater detail for
you’ll see something great in store. For heaven is truly in your heart, and in my heart I see
that everyone’s made for heaven. Even little me.

The biggest risk u can take is not taking a risk at all Remember that man he climbed Mt Everest without an oxygen mask people asked him why did you g

© Copyright 2001 Mandi - All Rights Reserved
Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » What Heaven Truly Is

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary