navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Soft Touch Reigning Inspiration...a sonnet
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic Soft Touch Reigning Inspiration...a sonnet Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines

0 posted 2000-12-27 12:03 PM

Soft Touch Reigning Inspiration

Thy words have gathered me in the silence.
Mine eyes take hold, remembering of blue.
Hypnotized, I shall dwell in thy deep
Forever leaning, on the steady of you.

Thy soft touch felt, of words kissing mine lips,
So delicate the whispers of thy taste.      
Thoughts that hunger in the dark velvet hour,
Await the moment, surrendering chaste.  

To press you to mine wants, listening stirs
The self of me, intent upon your heart.
Yesterday, I embraced thee in my mind
This day, desires else, than just a part.

Thou art the inspiration of soft touch
Confronting myst of tears, of loving much.

~Wynter

thanks to several  on here whose words inspired me today, Rex, John and Kethry and I am sure others  I just can't recall at the moment...

"The worst prison would be a closed heart".
...Pope John Paul II

© Copyright 2000 Wynter Bliss - All Rights Reserved
Mark Bohannan
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-21
Posts 7269
In the winds of Cherokee song
1 posted 2000-12-27 12:30 PM

Beautiful sonnet inspired from the hearts and pens of others.  Wonderful read my friend.  Nice to see inspiration flowing still in these pages of blue.

A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love will have no roses.
author unknown

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
2 posted 2000-12-27 12:40 PM

I  write from inspiration Mark...from your words and that  of others i read and in my mind they stir my thoughts to write..I never  am blocked ..I may be weary  or not in the mood but  words never fail me...*s  huggz

~Wynter

...Pope John Paul II

John R
since 2000-12-14
Posts 141
Toledo OH
3 posted 2000-12-27 01:58 PM

This is beautiful and well penned Wynter. It was trult a pleasure to read.   I love the archic as you well know.

If a dream touches us, it exists to us as anything else that touches us.
John

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
4 posted 2000-12-27 06:03 PM

thank you John, your  words had  inspired me this morning *s

huggzz and I have a friend on another site who is the queen of sonnets and writes in this style...

~Wynter

...Pope John Paul II

ethome
Member Patricius
since 2000-05-14
Posts 11858
New Brunswick Canada
5 posted 2000-12-27 06:11 PM

I know how you write so freely as I have read your work for a long time and I really think you have a wonderful gift for that. On top of that your work is so well done and I think you deserve that compliment because I know that you wrote over 600 poems one year. It's not like you're a hallmark factory or something like that because your writing is so clever and it just flows from your gift. I just thought I'd like to say/write that right here in front of everyone because that's how I feel. Write on dear poet lady.....Wynter (MC)
Wilfred Yeats
Member Elite
since 2000-08-04
Posts 2704
Wilmington, Delaware
6 posted 2000-12-27 07:01 PM

you handle the sonnet form beautifully - (Love the Pic too ~S~)
nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
7 posted 2000-12-28 05:42 AM

E...thank you for the many compliments you have placed for me here plus all those you share each time you respond to me. I have always admired your writings from bop and was happy to see you, a familiar face, when I came here. As you know me, I love a challenge, included in that are the many walls (and anons) I come up against. I do try to express myself to relieve many inner feelings and sometimes not to the best of my ablities. But with "friendships" such as yours and others I have made, poetry has become a part of me now and I don't think it will stop unless forced to. Whether Once in a...Blue Moon, M/Moonchild, Velvet Eyes, Maureen or ~Wynter Bliss, my naked thoughts will be exposed in each poem I write and post. Thank you again, for being you.

~softsmiles, always
"All"of Me  

...Pope John Paul II

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
8 posted 2001-01-01 05:23 PM

thank you Bill..sonnets are a challenge that's for sure so when one of my  poems turns that direction I allow it to complete itself..and am often surprised when it is done...glad you liked the "me" yousee..

~Wynter

...Pope John Paul II

Bill Charles
Member Patricius
since 2000-07-11
Posts 10619
highways, & byways, for now
9 posted 2001-01-01 08:06 PM

Evening Wynter,

It is so good to see you back with these beautiful writings that you are doing. Soft, sensual, and romantic they are. Capturing through your writings, as they are read.

BC

nakdthoughts
Member Laureate
since 2000-10-29
Posts 19200
Between the Lines
10 posted 2001-01-01 10:12 PM

Soft, sensual, and romantic hmmmmmmmm nice...thank you  BC

~softsmiles~

~Wynter

...Pope John Paul II

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Soft Touch Reigning Inspiration...a sonnet

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary