navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Your Lips
Open Poetry #11
Post A Reply Post New Topic Your Lips Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon

0 posted 2000-12-25 09:29 AM

Your Lips

By: Noah Eaton

When I see your sweet lips smile at me,

I know that you are thinking of me

I look at you and I could see you as a beautiful angel, unfolding your wings to share your thoughts with me

And I begin to sing to you a lovely serenade, straight from my heart, and your lips smile as I sing this song

"My thoughts of you whisper through my heart like a swarm of honeybees,

Wanting to climb into your heart and share a love with you that’s as sweet as honey

Let me embrace my heart with yours, let me be the sunshine of your heart

Let us become one, let my breath of love for you be the match that lights the candle of your heart

And together, our hearts are lit with a flame of true beautiful love that glows for all eternity

Let me hold you close to my heart, let our hearts beat together with this magical rhythm of love that sings happily

Let my body and soul melt together with yours, let our voices be the same ones that ring within our spirits heavenly

Let us be together forever and never let go, sunrise to sunset, every summer, autumn, winter, and spring

You are the dove that nests deep inside my soul, your wings and feathers warm me all day long

For I will always love you, you will always be in my heart, all life long…

Your lips smile most happily as you sigh lovingly, and then you begin to express your love for me

Your lips move with beauty and love and grace as I hear you speak such majestic words from your heart

Straight out from your lovely lips, which fill the air with such overwhelming beauty that makes me sing with you

And I slowly reach out to hold you close to me, as you whisper words to me that touch me so deeply and make me feel heaven-bound as I touch you

We pull each other close together at last, and we embrace together in this kiss we have always longed for together

Your lips taste so soft and sweet, sweeter than anything I could ever imagine, softer than a velvet blanket

Your lips remain close to mine, your heart and body attached to me, as I wish this kiss would never end

As we light each others hearts with a light of a star that shines as bright as the heavens

As our lips slowly separate, I see a great happiness that doesn’t erase from your face

An afterglow that luminates like the big beautiful crystal moon at twilight radiates

Your lips smile widely telling me that we were meant for each other, and you would always be mine

And I hold you, with our hands held together, as sweet words continue to flow from your lips…ones of purity and rhyme

Copyright 2000

Noah Eaton

11/30/00

© Copyright 2000 Nadia Lockheart - All Rights Reserved
Bilal
since 2000-12-13
Posts 66

1 posted 2000-12-25 01:43 PM

Hey soulbrother
I remember this poem very well. Its really beautiful and full of beauty and emotions. This girl you love whill be the most luckiest giorl on earth to have a lover like you on her side.
Loved to read and re-read it.
Bilal

snowpants
Member Elite
since 2000-09-16
Posts 2061
KS
2 posted 2000-12-25 11:35 PM

'As our lips slowly separate, I see a great happiness that doesn’t erase from your face

An afterglow that luminates like the big beautiful crystal moon at twilight radiates

Your lips smile widely telling me that we were meant for each other, and you would always be mine

And I hold you, with our hands held together, as sweet words continue to flow from your lips…ones of purity and rhyme'

You've penned some truly romantic lines here, Noah!  Absolutely enjoyed this one!!  Love this!!

sp  

I won't go; I won't sleep; I can't breathe until you're resting here with me...

ethome
Member Patricius
since 2000-05-14
Posts 11858
New Brunswick Canada
3 posted 2000-12-26 04:18 AM

Man if you're not in love Noah I'll eat my mouse pad...I felt like there was fifty different love poems in this one piece. I've never read so many wonderful endearing thoughts cascading down the page out of the love waterfalls of your heart...yep! you gotta be in love DEEPLY my man...hey! enjoy the trip, there's no better.....ethome
Mistletoe Angel
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 5 Tours
Member Empyrean
since 2000-12-17
Posts 32816
Portland, Oregon
4 posted 2000-12-26 01:06 PM

(sigh) sadly, this was all I felt in a dream. I've gone through one year, since I was sixteen, having these lovesick fantasies, and they truly are all beautiful dreams. I can feel the love, hear it, even smell it. But no, I am not yet in love, evetyone in my neighborhood and near me is cold, so I'm alone, except when I'm here with all you wonderful poets! Thank you all for your great comments!

Sincerely,
Noah Eaton

Lady Lightning
since 2000-12-04
Posts 422
Kentucky
5 posted 2000-12-26 03:29 PM

How very,very sweet...Love is busting out everywhere with this...    You may not be in love now, but when you are she better watch out..You will sweep her off her feet!!!
Hugs...~LL~

The way to love anything is to realize it might be lost. author unknown

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Open Poetry #11 » Your Lips

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary