navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Good Bye
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Good Bye Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

0 posted 2000-07-27 12:30 PM

why does the one I love the most
hurt me the most
every day when I wake up I think of her
then I think of the last time I talked to her
was it something I said
or something I did
why suddenly, to her, I'm dead
she stopped calling
       stopped answering the phone
I wander if she knows how much I cry
                      how much I  moan
all I want is some type of clue
as to what I should do
or what I did
or to what happened
is it my fault
can I help fix it
can I have a chance
can we at least talk
can I please...
have one last dance
please just hold me one more time and tell me good bye

I miss you Michelle
and I'll always keep you close to my heart
but I fear that you will never know how much I loved... love you, and it's prolly my fault but my heart needs a rest
so...
I'm not sure if I'm just giving up or what but...
good bye

© Copyright 2000 IsGona - All Rights Reserved
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
1 posted 2000-07-27 02:16 PM

i am sorry that you feel this way...it sucks having a broken heart...we've all been there at one point...if this girl is gonna ignore you why would you wanna be with her???

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

Martini
since 2000-07-11
Posts 308
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 posted 2000-07-27 02:25 PM

a broken heart takes longer than any cut to heal, and it's so hard to say goodbye, but everything will work out the way it's supposed to just keep believing that...

If you need to talk, send an email my way, I know exactly how you feel, I've been there too.... I still am there......

take care of yourself

Ethan Halo
since 2000-04-28
Posts 793
on the roof again
3 posted 2000-07-27 03:26 PM

heartache seemes to be the anthem around here in this forum.
i know the feeling, bub. watching something beautiful fall apart and there's nothing you can do 'cause you don't know why. i can offer no words of advice except that if you have not said the words you have posted here to Michelle yet, then what are you waitin' for? tell her. the problem may be bigger than you or her alone.

Everyone's got their demons.
We all got somethin' to atone for.

FoxyGirl
since 2000-07-28
Posts 17

4 posted 2000-07-28 11:47 AM

hey, I'm sorry. It doesn't feel too good to have a broken heart. I really think you should let go. If she isn't gonna love you or respond to anything find someone who truly loves you. But do what u think is right.
                      Jenn

IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

5 posted 2000-07-28 01:48 PM

Than you all for your replies.

Erin ~ I know the poem makes it seem like it should be easy to say good bye but...  I thaught I was going to marry this girl and then... she just disapeared from my life w/ no good bye.  Maybe I will hear from her again.. who knows?

Martini ~ Thank you for your support.  I so believe it will work out

Ethan ~ You hit the nail on the head.  One day things were fine... the next she was gone.  I don't know what happened bit I know I miss her.  thanks for your repply

FoxyGirl ~ I think your right.  I'm just going to let go and move on.  how's the saying go...
If you really like something, set it free.  if comes back it's yours forever.  If it doesn't it was never yours to begin with.

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
6 posted 2000-12-31 03:03 PM

I'm sorry this has happened to you. It sucks so bad to lose something you feel you really need more than the air you breathe. I'm sure this is long over, but I wish you well.
xoxo
Jenn

"A person can never get over a broken heart if they aren't willing to let go of all of the pieces."-- ??

IsGona
since 2000-07-14
Posts 723

7 posted 2000-12-31 04:45 PM

Thanks Jenn.  I am pleasantly suprised that you would go back and read my old stuff.  This is one of the very first poems I wrote.  Since then I've revised it a bit.  It's pretty much the same but here's what it is now:

~*~One Last Dance?~*~

Why does the one
I love the most
Hurt me the most

Every day when I wake up
I think of her
Then I think of the last time
I talked to her

Was it something I said
Or something I did
Why suddenly, to her, I'm dead

She stopped calling
                          answering the phone
I wander if she knows how much I cry
                                                                 moan
All I want is some type of clue
As to what I did
Or to what I should do

Is it my fault?
What happened?
Can I fix it?
Can I have a chance?
Can we at least talk?
Can I please...
Have one last dance?

Again you are such a sweetheart.  Thanks for replying to my poems

"Every body has their destiny...
I'LL CHOOSE MY OWN
~Hatebreed~

Dopey Dope
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Patricius
since 2000-08-30
Posts 11132
San Juan, Puerto Rico
8 posted 2000-12-31 05:25 PM

You may dance with me anytime Isgona.

nice one here

I was born myself, raised myself, and will continue to be myself. The world will just have to adjust.

I'm in love with my shadow
I admire it daily

Skyfire
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-12-27
Posts 3381
Riding
9 posted 2000-12-31 08:05 PM

aawww... All I can say is this: it may hurt for a little while, but one day you'll wake up and realise that all's well... Send an email my way... I have something I want to tell you, and only you (no offense peoples, I just think that only he IsGona needs to hear (see/read) this for now...). I like the poem. Brought a tear to my eye (seriously!!).

~*Skyfire

*~Always Canadian*~
~*~I used to be an idiot, but I'm all right now~*~

Jenn Cirrincione
Deputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-07-02
Posts 2107
Fl
10 posted 2000-12-31 09:11 PM

Awwwwww, Isgona, anytime man.   You're a sweetie too!!  
I like the revision, the style rocks!!
You should send me an e-mail, buddy, we can talk, two great minds like us, what will we do with ourselves?? hehehe Thanks again.  
xoxo
Jenn
Ps. you are soooo in my library, so you can look forward to me bringing up a lot more of your stuff.  

"A person can never get over a broken heart if they aren't willing to let go of all of the pieces."-- ??

DreamerGrl27
since 2000-10-29
Posts 142

11 posted 2000-12-31 10:39 PM

I'm sorry this happened to you...broken hearts are the worse kind of pain, sometimes even worse than physical pain. Just keep your chin up, and keep telling yourself that she doesnt deserve you if she does this to you, because no one should be treated this way. It might take a long time but eventually you'll heal and move on. I really hope everything works out okay. And as for the poem, I thought you expressed yourself so well. It had so much emotion in it. And I loved the part where you asked for one last night and a chance to say goodbye. Good job and I hope everything works out.
Isabel Galaxia
since 2000-06-18
Posts 733

12 posted 2000-12-31 10:44 PM

Well, seeing as I'm a girl, and seem to get in fights and etc with guys(including my boyfriend) all the time, I'm trying to think of what might've happened.  I haven't come up with any really good scenerios.  I can't really help any here, except maybe saying it's the best thing, even though I'm cringing just typing that.  It must be a huge heartbreak for you, I'm sorry!  Well...smile and good luck
Bel

Melster
since 2000-12-09
Posts 442
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
13 posted 2001-01-01 12:46 PM

Good poem...  we all go through this at one stage or another, but all for different reasons...  the bottom line is we all get a broken heart at some stage or another...  keep your head up and keep smiling as you say, if she comes back to you then she will be yours forever, if not she was never yours to begin with...  Good luck and I hope that someday you can find someone to make you happy!!

Melz!!

Dont believe what ur eyes r telling u they only show limitation. Look with ur understanding, find out what u already know & u will see the way to fly

xShUgArHiGhx
Deputy Moderator 10 ToursDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 TourDeputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Elite
since 2000-09-26
Posts 3150
tRyIn tO fIt iN2 mY oWn ShoEs
14 posted 2001-01-01 04:58 PM

Jeez....im not exactly shur what to say. Love is pain...no pain, no gain i guess. Going through all of this pain makes when you actually find the one your meant to be with more valuable. Things will eventually be ok but for now its gonna hurt and im so sorry that you have to go through that. No one should have to endure such pain but unfortunately, at one time in everyone's life or another, we all do. So i hope things get better for you and i hope that you get what you want. Good poem hun =o) Keep it up..
jeremydraul
since 2000-08-01
Posts 1118
State of Despair
15 posted 2001-01-01 05:02 PM

im gonna be little because of the previous post but, pain is just part of the success, you have to endure some pain if you want something to turn out right, great post!

~JDR

"A writer doesn't acquire a vacancy of mind, but rather a inadequacy of words." - Jeremy D. Raulinaitis

Acies
Deputy Moderator 1 Tour
Member Rara Avis
since 2000-06-07
Posts 7665
Twilight Zone
16 posted 2001-01-02 07:55 PM

I guess that in order for us to gain any happiness, we have to go thru pain first.  It is hard not to have any answers to all your questions and you expressed that really well in you poem.  But keep your head up, for happiness will come  

I see no changes, wake up in the morning I ask myself, "Is life worth living or should I blast myself" TUPAC SHAKUR

Lakewalker
Member Elite
since 2000-08-05
Posts 3289
On the streets w/ people
17 posted 2001-01-03 06:05 PM

This was a good poem, I really like the revision.  Everything has has been said and repeated several times, so I'll just tell you this was great

"Disagreements stimulate thought, thought stimulates action, and action stimulates life." --Lakewalker
http://www.thehungersite.com

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Good Bye

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary