navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Tell Me Why
Teen Poetry #3
Post A Reply Post New Topic Tell Me Why Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~

0 posted 2000-07-14 01:15 AM

Why couldnt you at least say good~bye?
Now all I do is sit here and cry.

Why didnt you tell me, just let me know?
What did I do to make you go?

Why did you play with my feelings and shatter my heart?
Cause all this pain is tearing me apart.

Why did you say those things you said?
Were you only trying to get me in bed?

Why did you tell me all those lies?
After you promised you'd stay by my side?

***Well this was dedicated to one certain person that was in my life...the only thing that isnt true is the part about getting me in bed...i never did anything but fall in love with this guy...only to get my heart broken...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

© Copyright 2000 Erin Erbs - All Rights Reserved
TAP2
since 2000-06-29
Posts 211
Morris, Il USA
1 posted 2000-07-14 02:04 AM

Okay. This lets all of us guys know just how much of an @$$ we can be. Sorry this guy did this to you. Hope someone else makes up for it. Very well written.

Thomas A. Plemmons

"I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss The Dance"

-Garth Brooks-

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
2 posted 2000-07-14 02:11 AM

WELL THOMAS THANK YOU FOR REPLYING...YEAH HE IS AN A@@ BUT I DO ALSO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE IN MY LIFE...HE HAS MADE ME THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN...AND THERE ARE GUYS OUT THERE THAT DONT REALLY CARE THERE JUST OUT THEIR TO GET THEIRS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN...

~IF YOU WANT SOMETHING VERY BADLY~SET IT FREE~IF IT COMES BACK TO YOU~ITS YOURS FOREVER~IF IT DOESNT IT WAS NEVER YOURS TO BEGIN WITH~

Jose Marti
since 2000-07-01
Posts 374
washing DC
3 posted 2000-07-14 02:16 AM

Very beautiful poem. Unfortunatly, breakups, are as much  a part of life as is falling in love. It may hurt a lot today, but the pain will fade.
Jeremy Halstead
since 2000-06-01
Posts 569
Morris, Ill. U.S.A
4 posted 2000-07-14 06:12 AM

Well, here's an interesting but true way to look at this kind of thing:  Every talks about wanting to be in love and how much it hurts when the love has left...well, only one love can forever...the rest, obvioulsy can't.  I'm glad that you're being treated well write now.  Maybe one of these days, I'll snag somebody to do that for me, too...oh, I'm just pathetic right now....never mind me.

Jeremy

"Time is the matter, and in a matter of that all wounds will heal and all scars shall fade."

Erin
Member Elite
since 2000-06-15
Posts 2527
~Chicago~
5 posted 2000-07-14 01:15 PM

jose~~the pain has gone away...i have moved on  with my life and found someone new that i love more then anything...thanks for replying...

jeremy~~thanks for replying to my poem...and dont be saying that stuff about yourself...you are not pathetic...you are a very talented person...and you are my friend...

Artic Wind
Member Rara Avis
since 2007-09-16
Posts 8080
Realm of Supernatural
6 posted 2007-12-01 11:09 PM

Enjoyed

ARCTIC WIND

Post A Reply Post New Topic ⇧ top of page ⇧ Go to Previous / Newer Topic Back to Topic List Go to Next / Older Topic
All times are ET (US). All dates are in Year-Month-Day format.
navwin » Archives » Teen Poetry #3 » Tell Me Why

Passions in Poetry | pipTalk Home Page | Main Poetry Forums | 100 Best Poems

How to Join | Member's Area / Help | Private Library | Search | Contact Us | Login
Discussion | Tech Talk | Archives | Sanctuary